I'm now going March 15th!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Matt Gilbert, Dec 10, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Marie - this is all still pretty unbelievable!! Have been gradually tellinf friends as i see them and theyre all so jealous!!

I cant believe you german guys have your flight details already!!! We dont get ours confirmed until we have our Visas but I guess its good cos we dont have to organise them ourselves!!! One less thing to worry about - we just turn up at the airport and collect our tickets!!

Sara - like Matt said, we're gonna know exactly what your throw-in invloves and theres no way we're gonna tell you so dont even try to find out once we're out there!! ;D ;) Am looking forward to your throw-in already!!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle im kinda worried about my throw-in, spesh as ull know tut!! haha :p

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep im still telling my friends about going to disney, too Michelle. I told everyone at work and theyve been so sweet. This weekend weve had the singing kettle on - lots of kids! and everyones been like ur gonna do great at disney cos ur always smiling even after 10 hrs... I hope theyre right!

One of the benefits of arriving early - michelle is you will get to witness everyones throw ins! Btw what do they usually involve?! Or does anyone have any examples! :D

4. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys

How are u?
    I am heading for th 15th of March as well.
    There are two other Mexicans leaving, guess we are heading on the same flight, but I havent got the details.
    How cool Canadians, British and Germans.
    This way exciting!!!

Hey 92 days to leave and the counting goes on!!!!!!!!

See ya
    Hope everybody is fine
    Robb
    ;D

5. Hey Robb,

congrats. So where are you from and where are you going to work for, bro?

Trav

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah im tellin all my friends they all bein really good i keep gettin the whole 'we so proud of u, u deserve it but we all gona miss u' n its makin me cry them sayin that haha. spesh all my work mates had me in pieces they have. but they all comin out in august rentin a villa, oh how that is gona b interestin!!!

7. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Hey Ya!!!

Well, the 3 of us booked the flight by ourselves. The Disney Flights are more expensive. That is why we booked them...
    So Disney did not give us the details. :)

We managed this by ourselves.
    Ooooh my English went worse. I am ready to leave to get better ;) lol

Yeah robb 91 days to leave. Geee.....

It is gettin serious though. WOW :eek:

Grreetz

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara ur gonna have a blast when your friends come over to stay...
    i dunno if any of my friends over here are gonna visit but my american friends from my exchange yr are planning to come visit and are also planning for me to come up and visit them in NY when i can. My friends are saying Hopefully if i can get a weekend of disney in September we can all go back to upstate NY where i did my exchange for alumni weekend and party at all the old haunts! Theyre so excited im gonna be back in america- even tho im gonna see them in two weeks anyway!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww wow that sounds cool. If i get chance id love 2 go over to LA & NY for a few days as 2 places ive never been but always wanted 2! my godparents like NY state in buffalo so i could always go visit them hehe

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara you gotta go to NY and LA... Im sure you will gett plenty of chances during your year in Florida!

Ive been to NYC about 15 times! its great just grows on you and most my american friends are from NYC or Long Island. Upstates different - but i still had a great time there. I went to LA when i travelled across America for a month back in May. It was a lot of fun we went all over LA and of course we did the whole Hollywood thing - went on a tour of the houses... we had this hilarious tour guide she was kindof deluded we never stopped laughing the whole journey she used the word famous about 4 times in every sentence and she kept getting confused over celebrity facts and claiming to know all these favourite people. She was like Britney spears and her daughter Lourdes like to go to this park... and one time when i was on stage with Van Helen...

On the 28th December im going to NYC for 6 days and then flying down to San diego (where ive not been before) to get some sunshine for another 6 days! Cant wait!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow marie i am sooo jealous!! i was goin NYC with my x for his 23rd birthday but thats off now tut. was lookin 4wrd 2 goin as well. My dads cousin used to live in san diego it looks beautiful from pics etc that i've seen!! I'll b heading to vancouver while im out in florida i think as my cousin lives there. so many things i wana c and do!!

xxx

12. DisneyMichelle

Its my aim while Im there to go to at least NY and LA!!! Theres so much more i wanna do too - like a disney cruise!! Up for some trips girls!?!?

Marie - noone will tell what a throw-in involves! Its like a big secret that you dont find out until you get there!! Adds to the fun not lnowing whats gonna happen!!

Michelle xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

It also makes it very scary haha, *nervous laughin* im sure its all fun tho ;) haha

yeah totally michelle i wana do a disney cruise 2, defo up 4 a few trips if ur sure u wana b goin 2 these places with a insane person 8)

xxx

14. charlotte

charlotte New Member

March 15th from UK!

Hi guys,

I'm Charlotte and I'm going on March 15th from Manchester! into F&B. Looks like I'll be flying out on my own up to now. Maybe they'll fly me down to London so I can travel with you guys! Can't believe we're in! how cool! Can't wait to party with you lot! x

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Sara and Michelle - im def up for going on trips! And the cruise would be cool! yay more plans!

Charlotte welcome to the boards! Did you interview in Glasgow/London?

16. charlotte

charlotte New Member

I interviewed in glasgow by Julie, how about you?

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay marie good stuff ;) i know we're gettin so organised haha

congrats on the job charlotte & welcome to the boards

xxx

18. charlotte

charlotte New Member

thanks sara,

I'm so excited. Been looking at the pics of where we'll be living. Looks awesome! Can't believe we have our very own pool! Did you interview in Glasgow too? Who else is flying out from UK? Matt, Michelle, Marie and yourself is all I can find so far. It's great that we can all chat like this before we go, can't wait to meet everyone! x

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no probs charlotte!

I know it looks amazin, i cant wait 2 get there and jump in that pool hehe.

no i interviewed in london with michelle :) erm there are quite a few there carol, lindsey, dave i think thats it in addition 2 those mentioned. thats at the minute but i think as more people hear about the site the number will increase

xxx

20. DisneyMichelle

Hey Charlotte!!!

Welcome to our little disney home!!! Am so glad theres another March 15th person!!! I was thinking me and matt were the only ones!!! Im gonna be in food and bev too so I guess we'll go through all the training together  ;D

I interviewed in London with Julie - seems like ages ago now! The wait in between the interview and getting the good news seemed like years!!!

Theres quite a few people going down in June - sara marie lindsey kerry dave and a couple of others i think! So far theres only the three of us going on the 15th but am sure theyll be more before we get out there!!

Its a pith youre not flying from London but am sure we'll meet at orlando airport!!

Michelle xx