I'm now going March 15th!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Matt Gilbert, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Charlotte!

i interviewed in Glasgow too, also by Julie at 12.45! What time was your interview? Im sure we'll prob recognise each other in orlando! Yeah i agree its great we can all chat b4 we go! Will esp be useful for any last minute panics next yr! I was told about these boards by a few of the other disney applicants at my interview - i know if i hadnt discovered them, during the long wait for the phonecalls id have assumed id been rejected if it wasnt for everyone else on here not hearing!

In the march - june people from the UK so far from what i remember:
    March: Michelle, Matt, you!
    May: Jo, Craig
    June: Me! Sara, Lindsey, Carol, Colette, Kerry, Dave, Gemma...

Im sure theres more than that and ive prob missed some people!

Sara- six months to go and theres already so much planned! can u imagine what we're be like by the time Michelle leaves! nevermind June!

Michelle- the throw ins are going to be crazy! you get to watch both mine and Saras!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I know its great marie, i like plans makes it all seem so real, as 4 me it really doesnt still and wont til im on that plane!!
    yeah michelle no fair, marie ull get 2 c mine, ill have 2 wait 2 c throw ins tut. typical!! haha

xxx

3. charlotte

charlotte New Member

Hi Marie,

My interview was at 11.45! I''m sure we'll recognise each other. Didn't think the interview went to well, but guess i was wrong! Have you guys recieved your Disney pack in the post yet. Can't wait to get all the info and get even more excited (if that's possible!). Didn't know about this site until after the interview either, so glad I found it, its great talking to everyone xx

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

All these plans are making the fact that we're actually going seem more real by the day!! We're gonna have a daily itinery of things to do before we get out there!!!!

Am looking forward to your throwins!!! Will be some great times - i just know it!!

I forgot loads of epople in my list of those going - im sorry!!!! Im so rubbish!!  :-\ !!

Michelle xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle i did as well, glad marie knows wots goin on haha!

yeah we will have a daily itinery for our 9 months together done by xmas at this rate! ;)

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

Charlotte - it would be nice if theyd fly you down to london to fly out of there wouldnt it!!! The three of us would be able to have a right old time on the plane over!!

If not then Im sure we'll meet at the airport waiting to be picked up and taken to The Commons!!! Cant wait - three months today!!!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

as i said 2 u on msn michelle i could see them doin that cos connectin flights are easy enough to sort ;)

xxx

8. DisneyMichelle

Exactly!!

Charlotte if you mention it to yummy then they might eb able to sort it out for you!!! Worth a try!! ;D

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah its worth a shot

especially if u say the mouseketeers sent u, haha, ok maybe not *note to self stay off the sugar!!*

xxx

10. charlotte

charlotte New Member

that's a good idea guys, will email Jason about it. probably be easier for them if we all arrive in Orlando at the same time. Good thinkin! xx

11. DisneyMichelle

Exactly!!! I think they try and arrange the flights so people all arrive at around the same time but it would be so much easier if we all arrived on the same flight!!

If not then I know that the flights are not usually direct to orlando - theyre normally via washington or atlanta or something like that i think so maybe we'll get the same connecting flight in the states if you cant fly out of london ;D

Anyway - even if we cant all fly out together we're gonna get to spend an amazing year together - Im really looking forward to it!!!! ;D

Michelle xx

12. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!!

Sorry for being absent for so long, but my computer just crashed, and I was like :mad:

but anyway, yeah it uis very cool, all this counting and now specially because we are under the 100 days,and I am beginning to feel a little bit nervous.

And also I got a mail from the recruiter and she wrote, that I am leaving the 5th not the 15th, so I need to check that down ???

Hey Travis, were are u from?
    I am from Mexico , working on Attractions.

Hey Kaddy!!!
    U look great on u r pic ;D

Hope u r fine
    See ya

Robb ;D

WOW :eek: Just 85 days!!!!!!!!!

13. DisneyMichelle

The days are just speeding by arnt they!!!

Once we hit january then I think the time will just go and it'll be march 15th before we know it!!!

84 days!!!!

14. charlotte

charlotte New Member

Hi guys,

Just saying "Merry Christmas" everyone! Just think this time next year we'll be celebrating Christmas in WDW! :D

Have a good one!

Charlotte

15. thecaseman83

thecaseman83 New Member

Hey!

My name is Casey and I am going down March 15 to work in Merch in the Canadian Pavillion!

It is coming so fast!

If any other canadians or any other fellow disneyites feel like emailing me its thecaseman83@yahoo.ca

We can set up a time to meet once we all get down there!

16. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey all

i guess that i have missed a tone of stuff on here holy cow:)
    anyways
    i am leaving on marxch 8 with my dad to get adjusted and stuff before i have to start working rite away
    is anyone else going early?
    Joss

17. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!

how have u all been??
    Hey what is happening with the 15th March crew?!!!!

Hye we are about really few time before we leave, we shouldnt let our specially forum die!!!

How is everyone??
    Gettin Nervous?? I am.
    So, how is everyone? arranged ur flights already?

Guess the mexican crew will arrange them on Feb.

Well hope u r all fine-

Robb
    ;D

18. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

hey ya

it'lll be nice of you when you post your pic in the introdutction thread ;)

:)
    greetz

19. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i would but i have NOOOOO clue how to do it

20. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey it is easy!!
    But u will have to wait around 24 hours.
    Upload a pic of urs in ur computer.
    Then open an account on Facepic.com
    or Face Party.
    Do ur profile, and then attach the pic.
    The waiting is basically the approval of the pic. U will not see the pic nor ur profile rite away.
    Wait until the pic has been aprroved and ur able to see it on ur profile.

Then, when u r replying on the introduction thread. U write ur message,
    then, down the buttons of Bold, Italic, Underline, etc.
    U will see a button with a little landscape on a frame , then this will appear "(img)(/img)" but with this [ ]
    On a new window, open ur profile with ur pic, do right click and select Properties, and copy the address of the image.
    Go back to the message and insert the address, between the (img) (/img)

And it is done!!!

It is very easy.
    Hope I have explain it so that I made myself undertsand  :-[

Thanks
    See ya

Robb  ;D