Initiation

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ciara_deara, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Loz

Loz New Member

What about countries who don't have a pavillion (ie us aussies?)
    Do we have an initiation and club? If not, shotgun starting one. Initiation will be to eat a teaspoon of vegimite or something...

2. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

UK lasses intiation happens on the first night you go, I think. I witnessed last mondays UK Lads initiations and let me tell you its not exactly for the squimish or faint hearted!

3. Chris-R

Chris-R New Member

The only countries with the clubs are just the countries in the world showcase in epcot so australia doesnt have one, but feel free to make one up, its a good excuse to get very drunk on a monday night!
    The lads initation is tough but once you come to a few lads you'll want to do it to get your shirt and join the group of lads who have all done it before you.

4. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

ohhhhhhhhh looking forward too it, monda nights is definitely a good drinking night, think i may stop drinking until i get over there bit short on money and may need to save my liver! . . . on the otherhand have to say goodbye to my pals so will carry on drinking like a fish :D