INSURANCE-- URGENT

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by SteffieDavis, May 20, 2008.

1. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Ok, so i've justfound out that since I have a job, I am no longer covered under my dads insurance-- meaning that i have 4 days to get covered before I leave. Ahhh! I thought I was all set to go. Ok, so I'm on the Seven Corners insurance website, but I was just wondering a couple of things--

The minimums that yummy said we needed for our visa mentioned 50,000 per accident or illness. This insurance has per year medical maximums-- I assume this is ok?

Has anyone bought this insurance and had any problems?

Do we get the proof of insurance right away if we pay online? I leave on the 24th of this month! I need it now!

I am covered under my university's insurance for travelers insurance and a lot of medical stuff, but not repatriation of remains up to 7,500$, which is one of the minimums yummy sent us. That is the only reason i need outside insurance, so I should be fine buying the cheapest one, right?

2. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

ok i went ahead and bought the cheapest one of this insurance-- the 50,000 medical maximum and 500 deductible one. I assume we use the certificate that can be printed out after the purchase is made online as our proof of insurance??

I'm still curious, no one has had any issues with this insurance being accepted by disney, right? I have other insurance, like I said, but I don't really have time to get proof of insurance sent to me from the university.

3. Sazzy19

Sazzy19 New Member

Yes - the certificate you printed out from the Seven Corners website is acceptable as proof of your medical insurance.

As long as you meet the minimum requirements, you're all set!