Insurance

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Spaztaz, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey guys

I purchased the top STA Insurance when i booked my flights and stuff and was just wwondering if everyone thinks this cover will be enough?

Did anyone else get their insurance from STA?

Cheers

2. chezza

chezza New Member

hey i booked mine on the link frm the yummy site, i paid £45 for just health insurance, gonna risk travel insurance as my flight covers me for baggage so gonna just risk not havin it, what do peeps think?

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i think im gonna get travel insurance, cos i plan on traveling after and during the program if i can. Also the baggage insurance of the medical insurance on yummys site is only about $200 when the contents of my bags will be like over $2000.

If the travel insurence doesn't cover me while im working then i'll get the one from yummys site too.

4. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I decided last year that I wasn't convinced the STA insurance would cover me. The problem is that as a condition of the visa you need a certain level of insurance - entry can, apparently, be refused if you're not sufficiently insured.

I'm interested to see Yummy are offering the health insurance for £45 - last year Disney recommended a company called Gateway, and it was a lot more than that!

5. chezza

chezza New Member

well u shud check it out, sum companys will rip ya off!

6. sazzykj

sazzykj New Member

I did not go with STA or the one from yummy jobs, as did not think it covered enough. So i have gone with a company called insure and go from the web, they have quite a few packages, the one i went with is called backpacker gold, and it has no excess, so can claim on everything.
    If you want to have a look goto www.insureandgo.com 8)