Insurance

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by xsamx, Nov 12, 2008.

1. nickig

nickig New Member

Hi there

Best bet is to ring sta travel and cover yourself completely im going out in 4 wks. I got a 12mnt insurance cover which covers insurance on flight there and back..lost baggage etc and medical! it was quite expensive but better to be completely covered! Hope that helps
    Nickix ;D

2. PinkRoses09

PinkRoses09 New Member

The event that constitutes the trigger of a claim should be fortuitous, or at least outside the control of the beneficiary of the insurance. The loss should be ‘pure,’ in the sense that it results from an event for which there is only the opportunity for cost. Events that contain speculative elements, such as ordinary business risks, are generally not considered insurable.

3. rufus

rufus New Member

for those of you already out there/got your insurance sorted...does the insure and go backpackers policy cover us for working? Im tempted to go for it as it seems fairly priced but I am worried that this is because it does not cover me for being a worker abroad.

How much did it cost you guys for a 12mnth with insure&go and how much for 12mnth with sta? Also do both of those cover dental?

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hey! I went with Insure&Go (because they were one of the only ones who would cover my medical condition!) and I think I paid £280 for the Backpackers Gold for 12 months. There's no excess to pay if you have to claim (which I didn't, thank goodness!) and I prefered getting the 12 months because I wasn't sure if Disney would cover me!

Give them a ring. They were really helpful with me, and I know a few people who went with them.

Hope this helps! :D

5. Pamela Ramirez

Pamela Ramirez New Member

Hii!!

I'm From Mexico, I'm living the 13th... i can't find an insurance.
    Because im not sure what to ask for.... Any Advice??? Pleaseeee