Internation Program

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Wubby, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Wubby

Wubby New Member

Is the internation program just for people in college or can anybody apply for the international program and if so how? i'm from canada and i did the cast-away thing but i never hear anything. what do i do now??

2. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Hey

Do you mean the year one or the summer one?

I know that over here (UK) you have to be inbetween years at University before you can do the International College Program (the summer one).

For the International Program (the year one where you represent your country in Epcot) you dont have to be in Uni/College ect, actually its probably better if you dont have anything restricting when you could start.

Best bet would be getting in touch with Cast-away and ask them any questions you might have. I'm surprised you never heard back from them - how long has it been since you emailed? If it was this week then i think they where out doing interviews.

Hope this helps
    Mhairi

3. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

Hey Wubby,
    When did u apply? I think you may have been a little late, because I just got back from Toronto last night from my interview with Disney. That date was the last listed one for interviews on the cast-a-way site for the ICP. If you were interested in the year long program I would suggest keeping in touch with Cast-a-way because there will probably be more interviews for the cultural program in the future... november-ish i believe. Hope that answers your questions and good luck!

4. Canadian_Sara

Canadian_Sara New Member

I applied in March of last year and cast a way didnt contact me until the end of April (05) and I went down in June (05)
    I went about a month and a half not hearing from them after I applied. maybe give them a call?

Sara
    xoxoxoxo

5. kristol

kristol New Member

yeahh u should call them they'll give u an answer right away, but I think I would be possible.