International College Programme (Graduate) April 13th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by ekoorb9, Dec 4, 2007.

1. ekoorb9

ekoorb9 New Member

Hi everyone, i've just found out I have been excepted for the Hospitality Management graduate programme, and I will be working in attractions.

Just wondered if anyone had any advice on what to expect? Anyone done it before, its just it all seems a bit vague!? Also is anyone going at the same time- would be good to get to know some people before I go!

Brooke

2. VickiG

VickiG New Member

Hi

I've been accepted too :)
    I'm really excited about it, but now bit apprehensive after reading a forum further down about the first ones to do the programme - hopefully it will be better than what has been described on here.

Can't Wait!! ;D
    xx

3. Twinkle Toes

Twinkle Toes New Member

Hey guys i am on the April programme to working in attractions should be fun

4. VickiG

VickiG New Member

Hey have you had any more info yet from yummy jobs? phone call/info pack yet? I got an email saying the calls were starting next week but i'm soo impatient!!

Where you flying from also?

I'm so excited already and its still a couple of months away!

xx

5. VickiG

VickiG New Member

6. san

san New Member

hi vicky,
    i just add u in my facebook, i hope i'll be on the programm too, april 6th. My email: pham_san@hotmail.com
    I'm lokking forward to hearing from you

regards
    san

7. VickiG

VickiG New Member

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

The best thing to do is not to expect anything! I was in the pilot group for the very first J1A program, and although we didn't know a lot about it, people were disappointed because they were expecting a lot of things to happen that didn't!

Just go out there knowing that you will be working and playing very hard for an awesome company, and anything else is a bonus!

9. VickiG

VickiG New Member

Only 12 weeks away now!!! Yay!!

;D

xx

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

you will have to keep us up to date on what the UCF program is like, because i have applied to come out in july!

11. VickiG

VickiG New Member

hi hsm

i've set up a blog at

www.thedisneyadventure.moonfruit.com

to try and get some more info about the grad programme out there - there was hardly any when I was looking except on here of course!

xx