Is any one going on the 19th August??!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

hello there my name is Sean and i am from Newcastle, i am doing the j1 academic program for a year and i got my dates today, 19 August 08 until 14 August 09. i was wondering if any one else is coming out the same time? and wondering which airports people will be flying from? any body found any cheap flights and insurance. sorry i know so many questions here but i figured get them out and may be they will get answered. i hope you are well and i will be seeing you all soon Sean

2. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Re: Is any one going on the 10th August??!!

I am going on the 19th...

3. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

so are we the only 3 arriving in august? hehe

our date is august 19th now as well.

is it nearly august yet?!

4. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

i wish it was august right this second

5. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

I wish my arrival date was August 10th b/c that's my birthday!!!!!
    But I'm going down on July 15th!!!

6. *tinkerbell*08/09

*tinkerbell*08/09 New Member

I'm going on 19th august too ;)
    where are you from?

7. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada you?

8. *tinkerbell*08/09

Germany and Portugal! lol I'm german but I'm studing in Portugal... So, we'll see us there ;) they told me to be there on the 19th aug but I am still looking for flights, they are too expensive :-/ hope that wouldn't become a probl!!

9. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

well its been awhile since i have posted on here, well in fact i totally forgot about this post. so we are the 19th august i think i will be leaving from Scotland as thats where the cheapest ticket is that i could find. i really thought that it was only going to be myself and Simon going out on the 19th so i am extremely pleased to know that there are more people going out on this date also.

10. *tinkerbell*08/09

It's good to know that there are more people going on the same dates, so we can "meet" earlier, it's funny thinking that we will see us in a few months and pass this all together ;-)
    I looked for flights from Portugal to Orlando and from Germany, but the real prob are the flights leaving Portugal. that's ever a probl!
    actually, from my college they accepted 15 students (may be more) for that date! but I don't know when we'll arrive. we just know that we've to be there on the 19th aug...

11. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

it is crazy to think its only 5months and we will be there. i cant wait, if any one has msn and wants to chat before hand my msn is seanbrockbank@hotmail.com

12. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

I am so happy it's only 5 months and not 8 or 10 like it was at one point.... Yeah if anyone wants to add me to msn its hawkers_18@hotmail.com

13. *tinkerbell*08/09

i'll add u ;-)

14. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Hey Guys!

I'd like to chat to more people going the same date so please add me

happyhannah1986@hotmail.com

:)

15. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

as you can see its taken me a life time to change the date on this post, yes i have just figured out how to do it. i thought if i changed it then new people can find us more easy. i am wondering how flight preparation is coming on? i know that Hannah is going out early and i was thinking about going out a day or so early. whats peoples plans? i hope that there is going to be a big group going out as i also know thats what Simon wants. he wants a big group on the same flight so if you have finalised any plans please post on here, Sean

16. hannahike

hannahike New Member

If you and I are gonna be there early and if other people decide to.. i think we should maybe meet up in dtd on the night of the 18th and do something.. what do u think?!

17. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

I am driving down and will most likely get down to Orlando either the 17th or 18th of August and would love to meet up with everyone.

18. seanny boy

seanny boy New Member

so we only have 5 months to go........... ooooohhhh still sounds so far away but before we know it we will be on are way.

so i believe that the common consensus is to go out a day or so early if this does work out then we will have to meet for a few drinks. i hope every one Sean

19. *tinkerbell*08/09

I still don't know when I'll arrive but I would love to see everyone too and do sth!
    5 months? uff I'll have to start a list with things I'll put in my luggage lol

20. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

Hi guys,

I would love to get a group of us to go out on the same day, but it seems like although everyone on this thread starts August 19th, people are from different countries and are doing different programmes, so not sure if it could happen??

Might be better to try and arrange to go with people on the same programme as you if possible? I'm not sure what to do!

xxx