Is any one going on the 19th August??!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. *tinkerbell*08/09

*tinkerbell*08/09 New Member

lol
    ok. so dont have to sleep outside ;-)

we'll arrive on the 17th and stay at runaway beach hotel/club 'til the 19th. somebody else?

2. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

we can camping outside if theres no room, i dotn matter where to sleep i just want to be there!!! hahahaha

thats nice, i wish i could be there a few days before!

3. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I've heard that norwegians arriving that day will probably live at commons :)

4. carly200

carly200 New Member

where did you hear that?

5. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

From a girl who arrived on july 29th.

6. PeXoXaLoVePooH

only germans? :( or all CRP? heheh or Germans and mexican? hahaha i want to be in commons!!! :p

7. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I have no idea about the germans, I'm norwegian ;) But there's probably other nationalities who's going there too...

8. PeXoXaLoVePooH

hahaha i dont know why i tought u were german! sorry! i mean only norwegians :p

silly me, i need glasses! hahahaha

9. coco

coco New Member

i'm getting more exited every day. to me it doesn't matter where i will be located, every place has its preferences. i just hope, that i will share my appartment with some nice roommates...

10. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yeah, I hope for that too. Last time I had some trouble with my roomies, and I don't want to repeat that!

11. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Man they're strickt at the embassy! They didn't even allow me to bring a book with me to read while waiting! I was only allowed to bring the papers I needed :eek:

12. burtner

burtner New Member

That's quite strict! I am glad Canadians don't have to do something like that. At least it's finished Tink.

I got my package in the mail on Friday. Very exciting!

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Well, at least the wait wasn't bad... It didn't even take an hour :)

14. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Still haven't received my package... they called me friday to say it was coming but still nothing...:(

15. *tinkerbell*08/09

*tinkerbell*08/09 New Member

oh! i'm sorry 4 u... does anyone know if that is normal?? dont worry, u still have a week :)

16. coco

coco New Member

@ ashley86
    you don't even have your package? what a bout your visa? Don't canadians need a visa?

i had my ambassy-appointment yetserday. they sad , the visa should be there by friday. i'm getting more exited every day.

17. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

The package normally arrives 2 months before, but Canadians don't have to go to the embassy to get the visa I think...

I went and picked up my visa today, so now I can't wait for Disney to get back to me with my flightinformation :D

18. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Well I don't have to go to the embassy i just get it in the mail and when I cross the border they give me my visa.

Apparently the courier company doesn't deliver to the middle of nowhere Canada so I need to head into the city to pick it up... But it is there waiting for me. PHEW

19. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

That's good to know :) Now you can relax and start packing :p

20. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

the royal mail has misplaced my passport & visa - they dont know where it is, and if it doesnt turn up by thursday they officially classify it as lost.
    So if it doesnt turn up before thursday then I need to get a new passport, which takes 7 days. Then need to pay the visa application fee again, and travel to belfast again for an appointment. And rebook my flight. All at my own cost as Royal mail are accepting no liability.
    So basically if it doesnt come by thursday then I definitely wont be coming on the 19th, and possibly not at all depending on whether i can afford to rebook my flight etc.

Ive had such a stressful day with all this stuff! I wanna cry!
    So you all better cross your fingers for me! haha