Is any one going on the 19th August??!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

OMG!!!!! simmyd im so sorryyyy!!!!!!, and royal mail dont do anything? they should take a responsabily for this! especially when its a personal documment, they cant just said is lost...we are sorry!!!! atleast here if u lost this kind of documments u have to report it on the police so nobody can use it in anyway....! this is wrong!!!! have u contacted ur recruiter? u really need another appoiment even u alredy get the visa? maybe theres a way they can give it to u without having to make and paid another appoinment!!!

my fingers are crossed for u!!! good luck!

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I'm crossing my fingers for you! I really hope it'll come in the mail so you can get there in time!

3. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

lets hope it turns up, a similar thing happened to my dad just before Christmas 07 he got a speeding fine and had to send a cheque for the fine, his licence and the document he got sent we sent it and it got the where it was meant to be only somebody had removed the stamp and they wouldn't accept it so my dad had to apply and pay for a new licence and then in June of this year he received an envelope from the royal mail in Belfast containing everything he sent to bradford in the UK

4. coco

coco New Member

i'm also keeping my fingers crossed for you, simmyd.

keep on hoping and fighting for working in disney and you will get your chance! ;)
    if not now than maybe in 2 weeks or sometime!

5. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Finally, I've got my flight info. Barbare called me late last nigth :) I'm flying 1155am from Oslo to London, then 1620 from London to Washington, and from washington at 21.50 wich is in Orlando at 2359 :)

6. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

just one minute more and u arrived in august 20!! :p is a very long trip!!!!

7. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yup, all in all it'll take almost a full day to get there...

8. Elle

Elle New Member

But you pay for a courier delivery with the visa don't you? That's why it costs you £14, which is guaranteed delivery? Surely that means that it was insured and they have to accept responsibility. If it was just a standard delivery then it would have cost about 50p! Fingers crossed for you though!

TinkTingeling: That's a VERY long flight! Surely they could have just got you a direct flight from London? I know they're trying to save money but sending someone on a days travelling with two changes is just cruel! Especially then having to find your way to Vista at midnight!

9. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yes it's long enough :p But luckily I'm going with someone I know, and I've been there before, so there's no stress finding mears and vista way ;) I'll probably be dead tired for my throw inn though :p

10. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

so they called me today and said my passport is now officially lost and i need to get a new one.
    So my arrival date is pushed back to 2nd september.
    :(

11. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

That's sad news :-\ Hope it'll work out with a new one... You don't have to do a new visa interview I hope?

12. Linz

Linz New Member

Hi,

Is any one going to be on the 10am Air Canada flight out of Toronto Tuesday?

13. coco

coco New Member

where is everybody?
    i am at the commons room 418.

14. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Hope everyone arrives safe with not too much delay with Fay coming in. Might have some bumpy flights arriving today I think. Good luck to everyone and hopefully everything can clear out so you guys can have some sunny days. :)

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Welcome UK newbies! get ready for your throw-in.......muahahaha

16. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

Tino, don't be so evil! ;)

Don't worry guys, you'll get used to him!

17. joshy_s

joshy_s New Member

haha tino tryin to put off the newbies!! you no you were brickin it bambino !! lol enjoy it newbies!

18. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

Hey guys! I should hopefully be joining you all on the 1st september!!!
    I have a visa appointment on thursday and hopefully should fly out to orlando next monday (1st).