Is it really useful?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Nov 21, 2004.

1. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey gals and guys!!!!

How are u?
    I am just wondering, is it really useful to take ur lap top?
    I have been really thinking about taking mine, but u know I have gone
    trough long service sessions dealing with viruses and that stuff.
    Just wanna know if it is good to take it.

Thanks
    Hope u r fine
    Robb ;D

2. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Robb!!

I have accually thinking about it as well, And I think im going to, jsut then if I wantt o e-mai lhome, I can do it right away instead of walking down the nearest internet place and my roomates can all use my computer as well, And also to upload all the pictures im going to be taking!!! So What I did is blew Everthing off of my computer, nothing left just the two small programs..

Trace

3. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear New Member

I would say it is advisable to take your laptop. I found mine invaluable whilst I was out there. There is internet access in all Commons rooms now so it saves you waiting for a slow crappy computer at the computer cluster.

Nick

4. Livar

Livar Guest

I strongly recommend brining your computer. If you buy yourself a headset with a microphone, you can also download Skype (www.skype.com) and use your computer to call home. If you buy the so called "SkypeOut" credit you can call home at local rates. Really neat.

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I definitely found my useful, as did my friends who didn't have one, if just to make sure you do email home once in awhile. If you try to from the internet room you have to wait and it closes early most nights.