italian pavilion

Discussion in 'Italian Discussion' started by mica, Apr 24, 2007.

?

hey?? where are italian?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mica

mica New Member

hi!!!
    any italian?

2. Nana

Nana New Member

Hello! I'm italian!!!

3. RANSIE

RANSIE New Member

I'm Italian too.

4. Nana

Nana New Member

Hi guys! Where are you working? I'm leaving June 19th...(I hope so!) to work for Merchandise

5. mica

mica New Member

did you partecipate at selection on 14 april in Milan?
    I have been accepted by WdWip, but I don't know which is my departure date to Florida.

6. alexander

alexander New Member

Italian pavillion: merch and more

Hi! I'm going out on July 17th to merch at Italian Pavillion.

Someone else?

Hey, where are Italian people???

7. nammyIT

nammyIT Member

Re: Italian pavillion: merch and more

Hey Alex
    not so many Italians here....pochi ma buoni!
    Have a good trip to Orlando and when you become a merchie don't forget to say hi to my very good friend Alessandro from Sardinia...He's a Merchie too, and what a cast member.....Just say Hi from Nam!
    I'm coming down on August the 28th, see ya down there!

Ciao
    Nam

8. giorgio

giorgio New Member

ciao italiani....
    quindi qui abbiamo una collega ke parte il mio stesso giorno e un alexander ke parte un po prima giusto???

9. alexander

alexander New Member

Hey!!!

Un nuovo collega! Evviva!
    Per cosa parti? F&B?
    Io sono in partenza il 17 luglio per merchandiser

Ci vedremo lì

Ciao!

10. alexander

alexander New Member

Hi!!

Io parto il 17 luglio per Merchandiser. Me lo hanno comunicato lunedì 11.

Pochissimo tempo x organizzarmi ma Disney per scusarsi mi copre il volo

11. giorgio

giorgio New Member

beh di solito il volo lo paga comunque a tutti....almeno il ritorno....a te pure l'andata???beh, allorake culo!

12. dademo82

dademo82 New Member

Hi everyone! How are you overthere?! I'd like to say a big welcome to all the italians that are going to work at the italian pavillion @ Epcot! U can't imagine how much i miss that place and my friends of course...some of them are stil there... i hope u'r gonna have a great time as i had. Do as much as you can...take advantage of everything disney's has to offer you and enjoy your best year ever in your life... please please please give a huge kiss to Eleanor..italian people know her...

If you have any questions or if you just want to talk a little bit feel free to add me on msn: dademo82@hotmail.com

13. Paganini

Paganini New Member

Hi everyone!!!

I arrive to the airport of Orlando the 25 settembre for the F/B position...there are someone in arrival the some day?!? ;D ;D
    ..or i am only :'(

ultima domanda...(questa in italiano...sperando che quello scritto prima sia corretto!!!!)...come sono visti gli italiani in america?!?...

14. Alessia88

Alessia88 New Member

Hi!! ;)

For Dademo : thank you very much!!I hope to have the same great time that you had in the past!! ;D And I really think it would really be the best year of my life!! :D I went to Epcot and I've already seen how much fun you can have there...also if you work...there's a beautiful atmosphere...

For Paganini : I arrive to Orlando the 28th of august...but I'm sure that there will be other people who will arrive to Epcot on your same date...maybe italians or people coming from other countries...At the beginning I was sure to be the only one to arrive at Epcot on the 28th of August...but then I fortunately discovered other italian people leaving on my same date ;D!!!You can just open a discussion about people who will arrive at Orlando on the 25th of September...in order to discover how much people contact to you!! :)

kisses Alessia ;)

15. Paganini

Paganini New Member

thank you very much Alessia ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

16. giorgio

giorgio New Member

ma pure tra italiani dobbiamo parlare in inglese???
    comunque volevo dare il benvenuto al nostro(mio di Alessia e di Nammi) futuro collega Paganini che c raggiungerà un mesetto piu tardi!
    Un cinque anke all'amico di eleanor anke se, mi spiace dirtelo, sicuramente a me voleva piu bene!!! ;D ;DMa non preoccuparti non mankerò di abbracciarla sia per te ke per me!!!!
    E ke faccio...Iurcotta non te lo saluto??Ma si ke saluto anke lui va!!
    Sperando ke riusciate a leggere il messaggio prima ke il moderatore decida di cancellarlo xkè non capisce ke cè scritto...un saluto a tutti!

17. angel_noir

angel_noir New Member

Hi guys! Ho letto da poco un annuncio su un giornale... e ho mandato il CV. Speriamo in bene... ho letto che ci sono le interviste a luglio a milano, speriamo di essere contattati entro quella data...

18. dademo82

dademo82 New Member

Ehy Giorgio quando sei partito tu?! Si dai...includici anche un saluto al Iurcotta e a Diego che si è aggiunto all'azienda Balocoloc...

19. giorgio

giorgio New Member

io ho fatto da marzo 2005 a marzo 2006

20. Alessia88

Alessia88 New Member

Iurcotta???Azienda Balocoloc??? Che roba è??? ;D
    Giusto Giorgio 1 benvenuto a Paganini e speriamo che ci raggiunga in futuro anche angel_noir...a me hanno risposto 1 settimana dopo circa da quando ho mandato il CV...facci sapere!!

baciotti!!! :D