ITM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ginabella, Nov 21, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

:eek: what could be more imnportant than a Disney podcast??? LOL

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

urmm.....oo thats a tough one lou!...disney itself???

i am also downloading The WDW Radio Station podcast..its a bit formal and the haunted mansion was an interesting one to listen to so im downloading random ones of those like voices behind the magic etc.

ooo only 146 shows to download!

3. ginabella

ginabella New Member

how about disney music :p and LOTS of photos of my disney trips and sadly my dissertation :p my computer is starting to crack under the pressure.
    i downloaded the wdw video's the official ones...they're fun too!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nothing!

I would say music and pictures are just as important!

5. I haven't listened to any Disney podcasts for a while now. Stupid work!

6. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i just listened to Lou's JC spiel again :) love it....shes so british HA!

7. DisneyGibbs

Haha when I said what was more important than a Disney podcast...I didn't mean anything Disney :p that's a pure given.

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

oo realyl got a debate going there lou!

ive decided to download all of them, listened to two..its now become my walking listening!

theres a new one out to day..it will be a while before i can listen to it. cant wait to hear lou's!

9. DisneyGibbs

I can't open my itunes so can't download it...listened to it off the ITM site though. Well most of it...I wanted to see if Ricky read out my email, but I'm quite sure he didn't...maybe in a future epsiode eh!

Haha and my skipper spiel is done with an american accent.....its weird!

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

hehe that sounds cool.

hmmm that is odd...have you tried removing your cookies? add/remove programmes?

11. DisneyGibbs

I've tried everything I can think of....I can only imagine its the same thing that's causing this pop up problem. I'll see if I can persuade my brother to look at it when he gets back from work.

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

best idea...it has me baffled....cos your firewall should stop the popups...

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Unless your pop up blocker is turned off.

14. DisneyGibbs

LOL... I know enough about computers to know that ;) I have the windows firewall on, but we don't have virus protectors on each computer because our router has one...so basically we have one virus protection for all of them.

15. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i was being sarcastic ;D having spoken to you lol.

Im into the shows where they do requests and i cnt wait to hear spectromagic audio its my favourite!! ::)

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I heard some of it in the podcast i was listening to today, it wasnt the new one, hehe.

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i have five left to go..cant wait :D :D :D

i dunno if i will ever catch up but it will be worth a shot!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea i will get to the earlier ones later on, im just listening to the latest ones, haha.

19. KC

KC New Member

So download say 5 at a time! When you have those 5 done, download some more!

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!!

cant wait to listen to them tomorrow whilst learning lines and walking to uni and work...gonna be immense.