ITM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ginabella, Nov 21, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im listening to the latest one. I love the music he plays in the background, i want it all. I love instrumental music, only wish i could play it, haha.

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

im listening to show....9. have no clue how i am ever going to catch up as he releases them weekly. i am using it as background music....so that might be the way!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

youll never catch up quickly cause they get longer as they go on, the newer ones are over an hour long, haha. thats why i have started from the latest ones.

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

You will catch up...i am.

Its easy, whilst your reading a magazine, or washing up, or cleaning,etc. Walking around? Going to the gym? Going food shopping? On trains etc.

I do it whilst im driving, i also tend to skip hte VMK stuff 1. cos its not around and 2.its not particularly interesting. :)

5. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

VMK was awesome, and a big mistake of Disney by getting rid of it. I have not listened to them, so I cannot comment on what they are talking about VMK, but you can't knock it if you didn't try it. It was, I think, the best and safest online community for childern to be childern, adults to be childern again and everyone in a magical world all happy together. Made some good friends around the world from VMK, and if I get on the ICP, planning on meeting some of them there! :)
    Wow, sorry for the rant.

Anyway back on topic: ITM - I dont want to start listening to it now then find I am not going this summer, as that would suck big time. :(

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I used to listen to them as I wandered around the parks on my days off...when all my friends were working. I also listened to them on my way to work...it really got me in the mood!

7. ginabella

ginabella New Member

unfortunately the pieces that were done on VMK just weren't interesting, and because i didn't know about it until it was finished, i couldn't get into it. Cos it wasn't around what they were saying just didn't click with me. Sorry if it came across as i was slating it, VMK.

8. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Lol well i havent read my post, so I might have come across a tad agressive. :D
    Anyway, VMK was really good and Disney really broke the hearts of thousands and thousands of kids and many many older people to. All in the year of a million dreams, ironic dont you think when 250,000 people were wishing VMK to remain open.

9. ginabella

ginabella New Member

their pirates one has taken off big time though, i think they need to bring a similar one back, but it obviously had a lot of problems at the beginning, maybe they're trying to iron it out hte original issues.

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I went onto VMK when it started...but never had the time to properly look around it and stuff. Also, you couldn't say a lot of things to other people, which really made it had to communicate. So I suppose I drifted away from it. It was great that it was Disney, but there were other sites that had the same principles, but better.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

only 20,000 signed the petition to keep it...so they shut it down due to lack of interest. it was costing them more moeny to keep it going. A lot o the accounts were spammers or mule accounts so there was no way of telling how many people actually went on it.

even though i didnt go on it as i only found out about it today, it sounded awesome and i do hope they revise it later and maybe introduce it again.

i believe i will catch up. ginabelle, i am listening to them EVERYWHERE...though not when learning lines....it doesnt work as i found out today,. though it really relaxed me ready for my rehearsal.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive been listening to them on the train and in glasgow whilst i have free time.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG me and carla were just mentioned on ITM show 203, i im so hyper and excited now, hehe.

Woohoo, only 114 days!!!

14. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

i dont know if i am just very dumb... but for some reason i cant listen to it :( like i dont even know how

NEVER MIND!
    i have figured it out ahahah i am just super technology challenged

15. oOo very exciting indeed, I shall have to skip forward and have a listen!!

16. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

are you guys downloading this?

17. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

how do you subscribe via iTunes?

18. erm just search for Inside the Magic in the box at the top and it should come up with it. Then just click on it I think.

19. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

perfect found it!!

thanks.. this is great!! gets me MEGA into the disney spirit