I'VE BEEN OFFERED A JOB!!!!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Chattys_Kingdom_Hearts, Dec 2, 2006.

1. rightoffchap

rightoffchap New Member

i know a couple of girls and a lad from my course (but from the year above) but they all fly out on th 25th june

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Last year i only paid £485 for my flight when i was on the college program..Some people got there's for under £400 as well..I think it was with us airways or airlines that i flew with..yummy jobs gave me the webpage and stuff then i just went from there..guessin they've gone up this year tho..

3. Jay1988

Jay1988 New Member

Yer its gona get worse, thers another tax getin introduced soon, so nxt year they will b ded high, the flites themselvs r oni £320 its all da additional stuff that makes it add up

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah rite..what else did you have to add on? Or do you mean tax and flight meals and things like that?

5. Jay1988

Jay1988 New Member

Yer like taxes and surcharges came to about £140! its ridiculous, especialy bein students its stupid.

6. Johny, dont spose u met some1 called Alex Bennion wen u were there last year?

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I do..shes on my mate lexs course and she lives on the floor above me at uni, y?

8. hannahike

hannahike New Member

I knew Alex, we were good friend on the program.

9. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Were you a character too?

10. hannahike

hannahike New Member

No, I worked at Fantasmic/Parade/Beauty and the Beast. We met on here b4 we went out there.

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah rite..you didn't work on spectro or day parade did you? Because i worked in costuming there for my whole summer..like my job was parade costuming..

12. alex bennion is my cousin....lol!
    Was well jealous last year wen she told me she was goin out to Disney, now i have my chance and shes jealous that im goin...lol
    i cant wait to get out ther!!!!

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Haha..she has a twin sister doesn't she? Or a sister who looks alot like her if she doesn't!

I can't wait to go..what you guna be doin?

14. yer twin sister Jess....lol until a couple of years ago i still couldnt tell me apart!! lol
    Im doing Ops, flying out on the 5th June, wot bout u?
    Is this ur second year runnin that uve bin then?

15. hannahike

hannahike New Member

I did Star and Motor Cars parade at The Studios.

16. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah..i did the college program last year..and this year im doing the J1 Academic Program..So im guna be there from august, for a year..Can't wait!

17. ah rite cool. wot d8 do u get out ther then, n wot job u doin?
    u still in touch with alex thn?

18. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I say hi to her if she walks past and that..but i dont really know her that well..She knows my mate pretty well tho..coz she's on his course..

I get out there August 19th..Its a long time away..but still i can't wait!!

What about u?

19. fly out on june 5th and fly bk on august 31st. if ur on the year program do u still live in disney sponsored accomodation?

20. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah..

I wouldn't call any of it disney sponsored accomodation though..they basically charge you how much it would normally cost!