I've decided not to go

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lourina, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Well guys, today I made a really hard decision, I decided not to go to Disney :-\
    I would have hated to take this opportunity away from someone who really wanted to go, so I think it's for the best.
    For a while now I've been agonising whether to go back to Uni or to do the IP, but now I feel that my heart is not totally there anymore and I will personally be able to gain more from going back to university, at this time of my life than going to FL.

I would just like to thank everyone that has helped me through the whole process from way back with my application right up to listening to my troubles ;)
    I wish everyone who is going to Disney all the best and I hope you all have a great time in Florida....I don't need to tell you that though, I know you all will. :D

Take Care Guys
    Sabrina
    xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

That is a shame sabrina, but good luck with uni etc, i can understand it must have been a hard decision but u have to do what u think is right for u.

take care

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Sorry to hear you arn't coming with us Sabrina - best of luck with uni. And hey who knows u may end up doing disney after u graduate! It must of been tough to make the decision u poor thing but u gotta go with what feels right for now.

I hope i dont sound really tactless but as you said sabrina theres now a spare place for someone to go - do u think Sara that Dan could call yummy?

Marie

4. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(Oh no, Sabrina  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

you know, i totally understand that you've decided to go back to uni rather than to go to florida... and it must have been one of the hardest decisions you've ever made in your life. anyways, i guess that if your heart doesnt tell you to do the IP, then you shouldn't do it either... I am soooooo sorry. but who knows, you are probably gonna reapply later in life and then you will def have one of the best years of your life..

take care, sweetheart

im wishing you all the best and good luck for your studies..

im positive YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE........

yours, jessy  :-*

5. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

awww...that is sad :'(....
    but i hope you made the right decision!!!!!!
    BUT you can visit us...how bout that?!
    wish you all the best!!
    *hug*
    ~sina

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats a great idea Sina! Yep u should come visit us Sabrina - then u get the best of both worlds!
    good luck with everything,
    Marie

7. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Thanks eveybody for you kind words, I'm so touched :'(
    I'm glad you all understand why I did it. Today has been so hard, I only hope that I've done the right thing. I feel as though I have but it still makes me emotional thinking about giving up such a great opportunity, and meeting all you guys out there :) (I will definately visit if I can ;) )
    I don't think I will re-apply for the IP after I graduate in 2008 as I'll be 25 (I know not to old, but I think I'll need to get some work and financial support behind me by then) and it was my original plan to go after I graduated this year :-\
    But you never know I may try for the College Program during the Summer of 2006 - who knows.

Thanks, & Love & Hugs
    Sabrina
    xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Sabrina - best of luck with uni i hope it all works out for u. You must apply to college program if u can get accepted for disney once u can def get accepted again. regardless ur always welcome to visit us lot!
    Marie :)

9. Lourina

Lourina New Member

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

That's such a shame Sabrina :'( but I can understand completely why you're doing it and as people say- you've just got to do what is best for you :).
    Best of luck with everything! :D
    Charlotte x

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i completly understand what you're going through. last year i got a place in disney and after many months of confusion and stressful consideration i decided to go to college too. its a difficult ecision to make and you feel really crappy thiking that you've given up a geat opportunity but i think you made the right choice.if you really regret your decision you can always go in the future, and at least you'll be doing it with a degree so you'll always have that to fall back on. i wish you all the happiness in the world. good luck for uni and i hope you have a blast! ;D

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I do think if you have any doubt in going, it starts to play on your mind. Before i went to the face to faces i had a bit of doubt, that was because i was in a serious relationship and couldn't handle being apart from him for a year, but the relationship ended and i'm glad i stuck with it cos it is something ive always wanted 2 do, and i would've felt rubbish had i given the chance up.

As i said before sabrina do what is right for u, thats who u look after.

Marie - yeah that did spring to mind with me, because someone else said it 2 me as well

xxx

13. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

yes sarah. you're right.. Never ever decide not to go just because of any relationship.. That's not worth it... Don't forget: it's your life and you've gotta make the best out of it

14. Marie

Marie Guest

U guys so so right over the relatuionship thing - if its meant to be it will be. when i was offered the chance to go to New York State to study for a yr i nearly didnt go - i was in a 2 yr relationship and didnt wanna leave my then boyf, but my friends and family talked sense into me. I went and had the best yr of my life although me and my then boyf broke up after 2 months of me being away. By the end of the year i changed a bit and realised he maybe wasnt the man for me afterall. Im glad this time ive not got those ties and can just go to disney and have fun.
    Marie

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well said ;D

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ur both right. my ex was going to come with me, try get himself a visa and a job and live with me. kinda sweet i suppose but then as things deteriated between us he didn't think i would go now cos of him not going. to this day still he is trying to stop me from going, but it aint gona happen!

xxx

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara u r totally coming to disney evn if we have to send someone down to staffs to drag u there! Just think of all the hot guys ur gonna meet in Florida. all those tanned tall dark handsome lifeguards... ur forget ur ex in no time!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know im lookin forward to meetin these good lookin men, told my ex that and all i got was they aint good enough for u. bet they better for me than he's been. pure idiot he is!

dont worry marie nothin is gona stop me from coming to disney ;)

xxx

19. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Sabrina - Like everyone has said its a shame that youre not going but you really do have to do what you feel is right for you at this point in your life and we all have huge respect for you for doing that! But we'll still miss you though!!

Like everyone has said - theres always the opportunity of reapplying if you want to.

If you come and visit make sure you come say hi to us lot in the Uk pavillion!!!

Take care - make sure you keep in touch with the boards!!

Michelle xx

20. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Oh I will!!! ;D
    I want to hear about all the fun you guys will be having when your over there.
    Take Care and thanks once again to everyone :)

Luv & Hugs
    Sabrina :-*
    xxx