ive got an interview on march 19 in london!!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by nic, Feb 9, 2007.

1. nic

nic New Member

hi every1
    ive had my ph interview and now ive got ma f2f in london on march 19th1 has any1 else? im so nervous has any1 plz got any tips 4 me?! if i get it i will b flying from manchester on 25th june! i really want this so any help wud b fab!
    luv nic xx

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i have too... just be relaxed, don't get nervous as there isn't any reason to be nervous!
    You will watch the presitation by the disney revruiters and then they will tell you the time of your interview. You can then do what you want until your time.
    Some example questions: how will you feel sharing a room and apartment? What will you do if someone complains to you at work? how will you cope with the heat and long working hours? Why do you want to work for disney?

3. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I went on the 25th june from manchester last year..Had an awesome time in disney..
    Anyway about the interview..you've just gotta keep your calm really..If your prepared for the questions and keep calm then you'll be fine..like that last post says..they just ask you basic questions really..So you just gotta keep calm and say what you feel like they want to hear..Its always the best way really..

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

are you going again j0hnyoung

5. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Hey Nic

I will also be attending the meeting on monday!! I think the advice provided on the left is very useful... you shouldnt worry about it, Ill see you in london