J1 Academic Program UCF, Jan - July 2008

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by topofox, Oct 30, 2007.

1. cowza

cowza New Member

Everything is correct there...

You get an envelope when you get to the airport... all predetermined. Everyone in the UCF programme that arrived in January was in a 3 bedroom at Vista. (6 sharing altogether)

It's highly likely you'll be placed with at least one other from the UK but not guarenteed.

As for Vista/Chatham... it all depends on availability really. If Vista is full then they are going to use Chatham. People from this programme have been put in Chatham but not on this arrival.

I am certainly going to suggest letting internationals pick too tho so I'm sure it's all subject to change. Also, if anyone is worried they won't like their job it is possible for you to change. They won't make you stay somewhere if you don't like it. I already complained I wanted to work for somwhere more *Disney* and they said if after 30 days I was unhappy it would be fine to arrange a transfer to a different store. I don't know what the case is for the other roles but if you're in merchandise and don't like your location you have no worries!