J1 College Academic Program (Hospitality Management) arriving Oct 7th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by scarkat, May 14, 2007.

1. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

ypo only have to declare $10,000 and over

2. scarkat

scarkat New Member

haha! i dont think any of us will have a problem then :p

3. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

i agree i'll be lucky to have $1000 in currency - fees are going on credit card. lol

4. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Im only taking $2000 in currency.. everything else will go on my credit card as well.. and since im sure my first 2 paychecks will be very lame cuz I didnt return my Disney ID last year and I lost a jacket from costuming.. i'm pretty sure they're gonna charge those on my first paychecks hehe.. as far as i know the Disney ID alone is around 50usd.. soooo.. i dont even wanna know how much the jacket will be... :-\ *sob*
    So.. i can predict my first weeks i'll survive on eggs, sausages and water hahaha!

Anywayz.. im flying tomorrow to Merida since im having my visa appointment on Wednesday.. WISH ME LUCK!! :D

5. louise

louise New Member

Oh no I didn't know they charge you if you don't return your id. Thats so annoying. I didn't return mine either.

6. flashinghelmet

flashinghelmet New Member

How is 'eggs and sausages' a bad thing?? that's luxury compared to what im used to! you'll be dining like a king!

on another note, my visa arrived this morning ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

i'm at home waiting for my visa - i got a txt saying it will be with me today. i'm having a crap week, first with my rabbit dying, then my back earlier this week and now i've got a damn throat infection - i hope 11 days is enough time to recover!!!

but gettin g my passport back today is a little ray of light

OMG 11 days! yay!!!!

8. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Let's hope they've.. forgotten us! hahaha!! as far as i know we were supposed to give it backon our last day of work but i refused since I still wanted to go into the parks the next day and since it clearly says EXPIRES NOVEMBER 10 i said i still have one more day to use it!! so they told me okay but i had to give it back before leaving ;) but I wanted to take it with me as a souvenir hehe to remember my days as a cast member hehe.. now i¡m sure i'll have to pay it!! :-[

:eek: if eggs and sausages are a king's dinner then.. what are you used to eating???? :eek: haha! I'm also trying to get familiar with the idea of instant soups.. yikes!

Oh! and congrats on receiving ur visa!!! I just got back from Merida, my visa was aprooved.. *YAAAAAAAAAY* :D They told me to call that I should have my visa with me by Saturday morning *fingers crossed*

sooo exciting!! 11 days!!!

9. iceman25

iceman25 New Member

10 days actually! EEK!!! lol

Well done on getting yer visa by the way! hope its there saturday!

10. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

10 sleeps to go. woo hoo.

well i'm gonna go and rechoose my seminars like they have requested today.

11. scarkat

scarkat New Member

10 days!!!!! well.. it's 10pm over here so it's almost 9 days hehe.. so exciting!! I'm starting to eat just Mexican food so that when I go back to Orlando and I find myself eating frozen food I dont go like "I SHOULD HAVE EATEN TACOS AL PASTOR WHILE I COULD!!!!" hehe.. so funny, I cant believe people keep telling me im leaving "next week" wooow.. it sounds so soon!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!! ;D

12. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

9 days - were in single figures. woo hoo

13. louise

louise New Member

Yay and my visa arrived today so i'm almost set to go.

14. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

yay, i think nearly everyone now has got them. Just sent my email with my updated choices, and am starting to wash my clothes and pack - i keep meaning to start but haven't physically started. lol

15. scarkat

scarkat New Member

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    Elisa! I hadnt realized we're fullmembers now that we have 100+ messages!! hehe! :D

People keep telling me "ohh woow you're leaving next week, arent you excited?" and I swear i wish i could just go right now to the airport and fly to Orlando!! it's like.. everything's ready.. we've been waiting for months.. i just wish we could fastforward to October 7th!!! i cant deal with this anxiety anymore hahaha

16. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

I hadn't either. lol!

same here, my parents told me to get my arse in gear and start packing tonight, as i only have tomorrow free other than tonight. he he. one of the downsides of working till oct 5th, and on the 6th i see a visit to the hairdressers, a family meal and a early night on the cards. he he.

17. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Hey,

Hope you all excited about coming over! Im sure ill see alot of you at the treehouses!

Will be wierd having loads of new people moving in!

18. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Well.. yeah, that's a downside.. the upside is that time will go faster cuz you'll be so busy.. my last day at work was this Monday and then i traveled to Merida for my visa on tuesday and came back wednesday night.. so really i've only had 2 days of doing nothing and IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[ I swear minutes seem like hours and you know.. I love my family and friends but they have jobd and things to do so... this whole situation is driving me nutz hahaha!! I cant waaaaaaaait for next Sunday!!!! :p

God help me!! do you think many of us will be placed at Treehouse??? ???
    I keep hoping that Resort cast members are placed at Chatham.. at least i sort of remember having seen the American Couch vans for Resort CMs there.. or maybe it's just me making up memories for my own sanity hahaha!

Anywayz.. Treehouse wasnt really all that bad for me last year, but my best friend is participating on the same program so i HOPPPPE neither of us gets places on Treehouse so we can see each other often!

19. louise

louise New Member

If your doing hospitality, life guard or character performer roles then you will not be placed in the treehouses cause unless its changed there were no buses.

20. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Louise.. THANK YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!! :D :D :D