J1 College Academic Program (Hospitality Management) arriving Oct 7th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by scarkat, May 14, 2007.

1. Nickie Mouse

Nickie Mouse New Member

only mk people at the treehouses

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, basically if you can't be put in magic kingdom, you know already that your definetly not going to be placed there..

Also we just got a note in our postbox this morning saying that there getting ready for the treehouses to get changed back to a resort..Didnt say when it was though..

3. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Treehouses to get changed back to a resort??!! ::) I wonder when is that going to happen..

And guys.. it's Sunday!!! in a week we'll be flying off to Orlando!! or in my case, since it's 10.22am..i'll be at the airport waiting anxiously to board my flight to Mexico City!!
    YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Just 7 days!!!!!

4. louise

louise New Member

Oh so I guess it's true. Did they tell you where you'd be going? Does anyone know anything about the new housing complex?

Just to add... Yay only 1 week :)

5. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

7 days. OMG i will be flying over the U S of A this time next week. lol. :)

So they are closing treehouses for ICP and making it a resort again, not suprised as the normal vacation planning boards for WDW are full of posts saying where have the treehouses gone!!! he he

6. beck-y

beck-y New Member

Im so scared. :-[

7. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

same here, but also excited, and also its started to dawn on me that i am gonna be away from home for so long.

I can see all the planes taking off and landing from manchester airport tonite, my bedroom window faces towards it, and its a clear enough nite (I live about 18 miles away from the airport.) the sight of them is making me think, woop i be on a plane doing that next sunday. he he

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, the treehouses are changing back into a resort..

It basically says there going to be coming into our apartments and taking samples of the surfaces and stuff, ready for when it changes back to a resort..I can't believe anyone would actually pay to stay here, i think its awful..There's nothing around it at all either..The parties are good and everyone knows everyone, but thats the only good thing about it really..

9. scarkat

scarkat New Member

I know!! My whole family are Christmas freaks so... this week when we went to the mall or Walmart and saw all the Christmas trees and ornaments up I started to think that this will be my first Christmas away from home.. then I found myself watching Chrismtas movies on TV and getting nostalgic hehe.. I have mixed feeling about spending christmas at disney..I bet some of you must feel the same.. it's exciting spending xmas and new years with fireworks and all the disney crazyness.. but it's sad that i wont enjoy it with family..

*sigh* oh well... we'll have to become a family then! :p

10. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

i know what you mean. we ended up haven't christmas dinner here last weekend cos my mum said she could cook on without me around. lol

11. scarkat

scarkat New Member

hehe im supposed to fly home for 5 days on the first week of December.. and i mean "supposed to" 'cause i dont even know which days will have classes and if i'll get those days off hehe but I already have my airplane ticket hehe :D I hope I can make it home then.. to at least have an early Xmas with my family hehe.. *fingers crossed*

12. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

well we have less than a week. :)

I've finished work now as well cos i've got a chest infection. :( so have taken the week off to make sure i'm fit to fly! its my typical darm luck. he he

13. scarkat

scarkat New Member

hahaha!! dont worry!! I'm sure you'll be fine by the time you board your flight!!!

And talking bout scared.. last night I had the most awful night of my life!!! I couldnt sleep, felt to damn anxious and scared.. I swear I felt my heart was gonna pop out of my chest!!!! and I dreamt I finally received my visa on the mail and it had someone else's picture on it hahahaha!! :D

14. louise

louise New Member

Lol don't worry guys all the nerves will go once we've settled into our new homes.

15. Claire 86

Claire 86 New Member

Hi one and all.
    I've just been offered a role in Hospitality on the Graduate Program starting in January! I'm so excited.
    Drop me a line if your also working during the spring :)

16. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Congrats! I got a Hospitality Role as well so maybe i'll see you there next year!!! ;)

Only 5 daaaaaaaaaays!!!! yaaay!!

17. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

I know, anyone else getting really nervous???

18. louise

louise New Member

4 days to go. I'm not really nervous but then i've been before and last year I was. I think most people i've spoken to are nervous so you're not the only one.

19. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

OMG 4 days left, and my throat infection has cleared yay. just gotta get rid of my cough now. woop woop

20. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Yaaay!! I'm glad you your throat infection is gone!! Told ya!

I'm not really all that nervous about going back to Orlando.. what keeps me nervous is thinking that my flight could be delayed or that my visa won't be here on time.. and you know, things I have no control over!

As you know I worked at the airport so I PERFECTLY KNOOOOOOOOW that my flght's airplane doesnt magically appear in platform.. it first has to fly from Monterrey to Mexico City and then to Villahermosa.. sooo I'm nervous about the many scenarios that could delay it.. i know.. i'm just being waaaay too paranoid but you know.. that's me!! hehe

On the other hand.. my visa has been released from the Embassy since last Friday and the %$&/"·%·$ mailling company hasn't delivered to me yet!!! If i track my visa online, it says that it's in transit in Mexico City for almost 3 days!!! so now I have to call the company to ask them why the heck they havent sent it to Villahermosa!! :mad: I gotta stoo there for a second and breath in and out.. Gosh!! i'm going out of my mind hehe