Jan 2008 Phone Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneyprincess87, Jan 8, 2008.

1. liam0001

liam0001 New Member

Hi

Hope everyone is well

Been browsing through these forums for a while but just decided to post

I had my phone interview this morning for the ICP and I thought it went rather well. Hannah from Yummy Jobs sounded really enthusiastic but I am certainly not counting my chickens by any means!

I should hear before March on the outcome and if I am having a face to face/presentation in Liverpool. Hopefully that will be the case.

Take care everyone and have a good day

Liam :)

2. **nikki**

**nikki** New Member

I got that email too :( i'm gutted because i'm also 22 with 6 years experience in retail and food and beverage, all at an airport!! If that isn't tourist experience then I don't know what is :( I've now set my sights on the ICP...

3. I'm so sorry to hear about your bad new.... there's always next time but....

I JUST HAD MY PHONE INTERVIEW FOR ICP 2008, FROM YUMMY IN UK!

I'm so excited, they didn't email me first, just rang up and asked if i was ok to speak - i was in the middle of the library but that wasn't going to stop me!

Has anyone else had there interviews??

4. win101

win101 New Member

Hi everybody,

Only just logged back on. I was in the UK not Canada and had my phone interview from yummy last tuesday!!!

Good luck to everybody who is having/had theirs and hopefully see some of you soon!

Dan

5. They must have had about a thousand applicants this year in the UK eh?
    I can't believe how many people they've been turning down for even a face to face. So sorry for everyone thats horrible.

6. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

wow-- def happy i'm canadian, we seem to have way better odds!

7. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

Just out of interest, when did you apply?

I think they're turning most people down for the CRP from what i've read, most people still have a good chance of getting into the ICP.

8. errrr....during the christmas break from uni, so early jan i think.

have you applied for the ICP? a fellow ICP-for-2008-from-the-uk-er

9. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

Yeah applied for the ICP about 3 weeks ago, so i'm still waiting to get my phone interview.

10. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Firstly just want to say sorry to all of you who have had bad news from Yummy, it sucks that not everyone can get in. :( Big hugs, keep trying and don't give up!

Secondly, I want to give hope to those who still have not heard - I was offered a phone interview a few days ago. So they do exist!! ;)

Good luck and don't give up!! Kxx

11. **nikki**

**nikki** New Member

I got the rejection email for the CRP on monday, but decided to apply for the ICP instead. I rang Yummy yesterday with a question, and Hannah did my interview there and then :) she seemed lovely.

12. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

Had my phone interview today, didn't get an email before, they just rang and asked if I could talk. Pretty easy she just asked why I wanted to do it, how i'd manage with the heat and long hours and how i'd get on sharing a flat with other people. She also asked if I had any preference for jobs and start date. Now I have to wait around 3 weeks to hear if I get a F2F.

13. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hello all ;D

I did the ICP in 2006...best time ive ever had!! and now ive applied for the CRP and have a phone interview next sat..its very nerve racking...

Keep trying for those who didnt get to the phone interviews, you should never give up as it will happen as long as u want it too...

xxx

14. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

so.. lot os ICP iterviews ut not many CRP...

this is weird! what sort of question will the CRP interviews be like??
    xx

15. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Pretty standard stuff
    I had my CRP face to face interview last week.
    This is quoted from another forum of the questions she asked me.

16. theb5

theb5 New Member

has anyone applying for the CRP not heard anything yet?? I applied in april, and was told I'd hear at the end of 2007/start of 2008. Haven't heard anything so far... :(

17. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Sorry to hear so many of you got that e-mail before even getting to the phone interview. That is hard. I would have been completely crushed. I feel for you guys. In Canada our F2F interview is over so now we are all waiting for accepted or not accepted e-mails. So I guess both us countries are playing the waiting game together at different times.

I have some advice for those still waiting to hear from them. Give them a call or send them an e-mail. I sent my stuff into Cast-A-Way and that afternoon I called them and got my phone interview out of the way. You can always ask to see if they got your résumé, cause it would not be good if they never even got it.

Anyway wish you all the best of luck.

18. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

they must be doing the CV's now as the face to face intewrviews are in march!
    xx oh the joys of waiting!

19. Elle

Elle New Member

I applied about this time last year and never heard anything at all and then randomly checked my e-mail today saying that I have a phone interview in the next few days. I certainly wasn't expecting it! I'm really nervous all of a sudden!
    I seriously thought I hadn't got through and would have to reapply as it had been a whole year since I sent my CV. Since then I've been SCM at Oxford street store, which I just left to go home to Manchester with the plan being to be a Lead at the new Manchester store... I don't know what to do now.
    I guess just go with this and see how far I get and if I do get it i'm sure the stores will understand??? Aaargh!

20. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey

Had my phone interview this morning, was a tad sleepy when Jason called dont think it went very well so we will see. Hopefully cause I have spoken to him before he will remember how well I did in the last ones
    Find out next week apparently