Jan 2008 Phone Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneyprincess87, Jan 8, 2008.

1. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

Really, next week? I was told it would be around 3 weeks.

2. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hi Guys,

I had my phone interview yesterday morning. It was really fun actually - not at all scary! I had Jason doing mine and he was very friendly and chatty.

Just be yourself and sound enthusiastic - they're not trying to ctahc you out, they just want to make sure you're serious about applying and have thought about what you'll be doing if you go out there.

Jason told me that they'll let me know within 2 weeks but it would probably be sooner as the interviews are coming up.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!! ;) x

3. ohh! 2 weeks, that would be cool.

does anyone know at what point they tell/ask you which dates you'll be there, if you said you available for more than one?

congrats on the interview!

4. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

I was told there was three available dates; 3rd June - 15th August, 22nd June - 29th August and also one starting around 20th May. Michelle asked if I had any preference.

5. disneyprincess87

Which programme did you apply for? I applied for the CRP and Jason asked me when I would be free to go. I told him that I had to be here for my graduation in October and he said that the December departure would be good for me. I think that they also send a group out in September time.

Hope that helps!

6. i applied for the ICP Summer 2008 - i said i was available for the last 2 sets of dates - thought i'd edge my bets!

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm going to be a little stuck! My graduation is going to be December 4th at the latest (my birthday whoop!) so obviously I need to be here for that.

Maybe the 6th would be good LOL. That way I can say goodbye to everyone at my graduation :'( I hate thinking about leaving uni, not because I'll miss lectures, but I'll miss my friends, and the choir and doing a musical and singing lessons.... argh makes me want to cry :'(

8. disneyprincess87

Wow Louisa your graduation is really late! I thought mine was late and that's only in October! :p

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I know, it's really stupid seeing as we finish in May!

10. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

well its good to see everyone is getting on ok, with lots of positive stuff about the interviews!

11. evianstargirl

evianstargirl New Member

I still haven't heard anything back from them!! I'm applying for the CRP (from UK) and people have already had their phone interviews and Yummy have said they'll know in 2 weeks! Any ideas what I should do, or should I just leave it and wait?

12. disneyprincess87

Hey, I would email or call them to check that they have your details. They may have miss-placed your contact details or forgot to email you amongst all the other things they're doing. It's better to check than be forgotten...there's no harm in asking! ;)

13. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

defo have to agree.. theres no harm in asking!

14. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I would wait a little longer to be honest...
    Even if there is no harm is asking you don't want to seem like you are desperate.
    Though...come to think of it ALL of us are to find out about this.

15. kellymac13

kellymac13 New Member

Hi all,
    I had my ICP phone interview on friday morning. Was pretty basic stuff but since the call woke me up I probably wasn't at my best so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers extra crossed.
    Hope everyone in my sitch is hanging in there...I'm so nervous about checking my emails, but really excited at the same time! I just really want to know about a f2f!!!
    xx

16. disneyprincess87

Did you not get an email asking to arrange a time for an interview so that you were prepared? I know that the CRP people do, which is helpful because if I spoke to them as soon as I woke up they wouldn't understand what the h*** I was saying!!

17. *FRANZI*hh

*FRANZI*hh New Member

hi everyone,
    i applied for CRP and i received the mail with the phone number for the interview today. i´m very nervous about it. i think i´ll call friday. maybe someone could give me some helpfull hints.

18. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

well they emailed me back saying that i was going to be interviewed on thurs or friday an but they have not replied... am i suppoesed to be on guard all day? i go to work!!!

19. disneyprincess87

Hey! I had mine last week and it was just a relaxed chat about where you live, what interesting things you would tell a park guest about where you're from, how you would cope with the heat and living with other people etc.

Don't worry about it, just be yourself and don't forget to smile because they really can tell from the way you speak whether or not you're happy!

Did they give you a number to call them?! I was asked to provide dates/times when I was available for them to call me, so I knew in advance when my interview would be and didn't have to be on edge all day!

Good Luck!

20. *FRANZI*hh

*FRANZI*hh New Member

thanks for your reply :)
    now that i know what will come up to me i really feel reassured.
    they gave me the phone number therefore i am able to choose date and time. i answered their e-mail saying i would call on friday morning.
    hopefully, everything will work out fine.

which country will you represent?