January 2010 F2F interview results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Feb 19, 2010.

1. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey guys!!

i know not evreyone has had there interview yet but i thought it would be good to start a thread for when the results should start comming in which apparenlty will be next week AHHHH :eek:

Good Luck everyone!!

2. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Good to meet you today Lucy, hope your interview went well, and everyone else's too!

3. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Haha you got this up quickly hun!!! Hope you all had a good day!! Am really nervous for Monday now!!!

4. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey

It was good too meet you too it was nice to put a face to everyones profile pic and i wanted to start the thread thehehe!!! I can't believe we should know by next Friday *gulp*

5. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

They seem to be rushing this set of applications through a lot quicker than usual. I wonder what the hurry is?
    Good luck to everyone! I'll be watching this thread with anticipation at the end of next week, to see how you've all done!

6. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Wow they really are making a fast decision!!! Did they say if the departure dates could be earlier or something? I don't know why but the idea of perhaps knowing at the end of the week makes me more nervous!!!

7. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Well in the presentation she said the majority of start dates is between september and decemeber and there are not really any before but she did clearly say we should know by the 26th!! SCARY!!

8. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Very scary!!! I think i might go into hiding next friday.

9. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i can't stand the wait actually, i'm working and such all week but it still won't keep my mind off it, eeeep

just think, on Friday, some of us can write on the accepted boards!!

10. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

When i had my interview back in October I had it on the Friday and found out the following Wednesday (waitlisted), so I wouldn't say it was particularly rushed.

Good luck to you all though and for those that get on the waitlist...positions do come up so don't get too downhearted! I was on it for 3 months and am now heading out in 2 weeks time :) xx

11. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Oh well done for getting on i'm so jelous lol!! you must be so excited have fun hopfully i will see you out there (fingers crossed)!!

12. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i seems when people are waitlisted they tend to get earlier dates, weird

13. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Yeah I think because they just need you to fill whatever gaps come up so like they only rang me with 8 weeks notice. There's a girl starts the same day as me though who was also waitlisted and she got the call in December, so i think it just depends on when they need you.

I am excited yes, I was in Bulgaria on holiday when Michele rang so was a bolt from the blue...I cried! hehe. Good luck to you all! xx

14. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

3 Dayssss!!!

People starting to get nervous yet?

15. KingDavid

KingDavid New Member

Just a thought but shouldn't this topic be called February F2F Interview Results? Being that the interviews were in Feb and all.

16. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Ok ok maybe they should be lol!!! but i thought this is the January aplication process but never mind....how did everyone on monday think there interview went?? how many of you guys were there?? I think there were about 50 on the Friday

AHHHHH 3 Days i really want to know but at the same time i don't :-\

17. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Im excited but really nervous now, theres nothing more we can do, just have to wait for the results :-\. Id say there was between 40 and 50 people there on monday. I dont think everyone turned up.

18. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Not sure about my interview, I dont remember much of it (I pretty much blacked out for a good deal of it lol). Want to think I didnt do to badly, but you never know, they where so hard to read! I had Michael, he was quite tough with his questions, anyone else find that? As for numbers, I reckon there was about 40-50ish that went to the presentation. When I was speaking to Hannah afterwards, she said about 5 - 10 people never turned up for their interviews!!!

The 3 day wait is horrible isnt it? It's long enough to be a wait, but short enough to not be able to forget about it!

19. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Yes i totally agree! Its all i can think about!

Yeah i overheard about people who came to the presentation in the morning and then never came back for their interviews...why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this? Crazy! But i guess some may have seen the presentation and just thought....this isnt for me :-/ who knows!

20. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

OMG! I'm so nervous now guys!

It was so cool to meet all of you yesterday!! And I so hope we all get a departure date on friday! ;D

Yeah, I can't believe that people were at the presentation in the morning and then didn't turn up for there interview! I would think that you're already there and have probably spent money to get there and get a new outfit etc, that you would at least stay for a few hours. But...less competition for us though.

I have no idea how my interview went! Jill was really nice and chatty but the other girl I was in with seemed to answer a lot more professionally than I did. But I did crack some McDonalds jokes!! lol!

I'M NERVOUS!