January 2010 F2F interview results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Yo Yo! I live in Germany at the moment, but I come from Peterborough, East Anglia. You? I'm in F&B as well!! We're totally gonna be starting in the same job in the same day! AMAZING! My Facebook is Kim 'Ewing' Jackson, is you want to add me! ;D

Congrats to all who are waitlisted or got through! I'm sure we'll all meet up in WDW soon...!

2. Jenny:)

Jenny:) New Member

wooohoooooo i go on the 7th september f & b .....cant wait!!!! roll on september lol xx

3. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hey guys

Big congrats to those of you who got accepted, and those who got on the waiting list!

I unfortunately did not get accepted, but hey I have done two amazing summer icp programs and had the time of my life and memories I can keep for ever, plus I'm starting my architecture career on Monday so I'm not too upset about it!

:D

4. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

AHHHHH well done Dave i'm going out the 7th of September to do food and bev too so i will C you out there AHHHH it's so exciting woop woop!!!

To everyone waitlisted keep the faith alive i'm sure you will get the call!!!

5. KingDavid

KingDavid New Member

Did anyone get accepted for the Historical Research Centre?
    I wonder if anyone who got the Opportunity List may have got accepted had they had HRC as their 1st choice?

6. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

HRC was my first choice, and I got opp listed. Has anyone got merch? x x

7. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

i got opp listed, had merch as my 1st choice n HRC as 2nd

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I don't know anyone who has got accepted in merc or hcr yet??

But then again most people are prob not on this forum!!

9. tink84

tink84 New Member

yeah I thought that was strange guys all you lucky ones have got f and b? xxx

10. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Yes but i put f&b as my 1st choice!!

11. debz

debz New Member

waitlisted

12. little_miss_debz

little_miss_debz New Member

I've got a job in merchandise which im delighted about! Was my first choice! Im still on cloud 9! Dont wanna return to earth except to disney world!! heehee!xxx

13. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

well done! when's you departure date? x x

14. beckychevis

beckychevis New Member

Hey Guys,

Im sorry for those who didn't get in and for those of you who got wait listed, don't worry im sure they'll offer you a space when one becomes available. It basically means they really like you however so many people wanted to go out around the same dates and they don't currently have enough positions.
    With regards to HRC, my friend applied for it last year and was wait listed. Yummy contacted her not much later and told her that they have to waitlist all HRC applicants as the HRC people need to make a decision and it takes them longer, so you find out later then everyone else.

I got accepted for F&B june 8th, cant believe it! total shock of how soon that is. I'm still going back and fourth on whether I should go, whether it's the right decision.

Was nice to meet you all the other day, Becky x

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Well done Becky! That's so amazing. You should definitely go, you know you want to! Pretty soon date though! That news about HRC is promising, as I put it first choice so I'm doubly crossing my fingers that I hear soon. Would be good to get a date so I can start planning my post-uni life! x x

16. KingDavid

KingDavid New Member

That's really strange, you'd have thought HRC would have sent someone along with Disney to help interview. After all, we'd be their staff, not Disney's.