January 2012 Applicants!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by staceyd1992, Jul 26, 2011.

1. GregM

GregM New Member

Hi everyone!

After spending a lot of time lurking on this forum and umm-ing and ahh-ing over applying for the CRP, I've finally gone and done it! Very excited about it all right now, and really looking forward to hearing back, fingers crossed. I think this forum will be awesome to keep me distracted in the mean time- we can all wait it out together :)

Anyway, quick introduction: I'm Greg, 20 from Manchester- about to graduate this year, scary times! Similiar to Roisin, would someone be able to tell us about how to go about joining the Facebook group? Since I'm a massive Facebook geek this would also be a great way of keeping up with everything.

Good luck everyone! :D

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

greg put up ya fb link or name and one of us will be able to add you - or you can look for em and ill add you - ellie spider :)

3. GregM

GregM New Member

4. StacyW

StacyW Member

5. pinkspideruk

I added you both :)

6. GregM

GregM New Member

Thanks Ellie! :)

7. StacyW

StacyW Member

Thankyou :)

8. rudydj66

rudydj66 New Member

Hi!

I'm going to apply pretty soon as I guess that the applications aren't open yet for France...

Can't wait to be a part of this great adventure :)

Any French people around here???

9. sarahjcoombe

sarahjcoombe New Member

ahh i applied today! im soo nervous, more for the telephone interview as i know im guna panic and stutter and muck up loll :( also i have a small tattoo on my wrist which i cover with tattoo concealer every day for work, but im worried this will ruin my chances :(
    x

10. StacyW

StacyW Member

If you have an interview just put that concealer on it and then if they ask if you have any visable tattoo's just show them and explain that you cover it for work etc? :)

11. sarahjcoombe

sarahjcoombe New Member

im hoping that'll be okay, i wanna work for disney soo bad!!
    anyone know what questions we get asked on the telephone interview?
    x :D

12. pinkspideruk

tattoo on wrist - depends on which job role you are doing - whilst you can cover them up im sure there was something recently where in fb youir not able to use the conceleaer on your wrist or wear a watch over it but you can in merch - somethign to do with health and safety. Either way one of the questions on the phone interview is about visible tattoos, piercing (you cant have any facial piercing and for girls just one pair of small studs - you also cant have any expanded holes from piercings in your lobes either). I would be honest in the phone interview about the tattoo and explain you are able to cover it with concealer and then maybe offer to email them a photo of it covered so they can see.

questions kind of what you would expect really

Basically just think about what disney is about, what they expect from their cms, what guests expect when they are on vacation, the purpose of the role ie cultural representative

13. KatyBeatty

KatyBeatty New Member

Hi Guys,

My name is katy and i have just reapplyyed for the program! i applyed last year got as far as the face to face in london then got an email telling me they were waiting for dates think it was called the opportunity list anyway got an email just before xmas telling me there was no more dates for please reapply which i have as its my dream and i so wanttt this lol. There was a few of us that got the email i am hoping they apply as well

xx

14. charl-louise

charl-louise New Member

Just sent my application! Really nervous, but also really excited!
    Good luck to you all :)

15. Deathhound

Deathhound New Member

I'm nervous for my Phone Interview today, haha. I never did a phone interview in english. I hope it goes well for me. :)

16. eeileen25

eeileen25 New Member

whats da deadline for 2012 application?

17. tink_90

tink_90 New Member

3pm tomorrow!! (january 10th)

18. usher23

usher23 New Member

Hey Guys i applied yesterday :) , i did the college program last summer worked Attractions at Animal Kingdom (Maharajah jungle trek) also picked up shifts and Magic Kingdom (Wishes) and Fantasmic at HS :), was the summer of a lifetime, just hoping i can get back through and be a part of the magic for a year :)

19. chloeinwonderland

chloeinwonderland New Member

hi guys!!! i am Chloe, i am soon to become 21 and i am fron Jersey in the channel islands! i have recently applied for the crp 2012 and would love to meet some new people in the same boat!! xx

20. Vickidoop

Vickidoop New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm Vicki, 21, from Bristol and this is my second time applying.
    I've been to Walt Disney World 7 times, 8th trip is on 15th October 2012 and been to Disneyland Paris once.

I want this more than anything, good luck to us all!