January 2012 Applicants!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by staceyd1992, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Abbiejcc

Abbiejcc New Member

Yeah,

I've just noticed that?! It's certainly closer but looking at train fares, it doesn't seem too expensive. I'm sure YJ's must have their reasons for sending me all the way there... VERY excited though!

By the way, my name's Abbie, 23 from Glasgow (as I mentioned already)

2. Abbiejcc

Abbiejcc New Member

Also, a big Congrats to everyone else who's going to the pre-selection events :D

3. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Any Northern Irelanders having the possibility of travelling to London twice in a few weeks?

4. Missish

Missish New Member

Hey Ash, I remember you from last time! You got to the F2F but were turned down rather than waitlisted, right?

Yeah, looks like it's a new thing they're doing. I've heard they do it like this for the ICP for some people but as far as I'm aware this is the first time they've done it for the CRP. I wonder why they've changed it?

5. StacyW

StacyW Member

Well done everyone! :) I'm off to the pre-selection event in Manchester on the 25th :)

6. staceyd1992

staceyd1992 New Member

Hi everyone! So strange to think I started this thread in July and now people are getting dates for their first interviews, it's come round so quickly!!
    I got an email straight after a busy day at work yesterday, I was completely over the moon!
    So excited for the 26th!
    Good luck everyone ;D x

7. LucyLouiseEngle

LucyLouiseEngle New Member

26th of Januaryyyy!
    2.00Pm Whos there Lovelys? :p

Lucy xx

8. Danielleuk19

Danielleuk19 New Member

reply to stacey W. Me dad is taking me down as he works near der so less stress!..

9. DisneyAvvie

DisneyAvvie New Member

Hey there ;D
    New girl here.
    Been applying for a job at Disney for years, and finally got an interview.
    London Chez Gerard Restaurant on Thursday 26th Jan :)
    I am to be there at 9.30am ready for 10am interview :)