January Telephone Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Nov 27, 2005.

1. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hi Everyone,

Am setting up this thread as the March F2F seems to be a bit confusing as there are only currently 2 of us at that stage. So anyone who is having their telephone interview in January post here to get to know us all. Thanks

Kirsty

2. Beth

Beth New Member

i am i am i am!

Will post properley to say hello soon!

Beth

3. Colin

Colin Member

WOOHOO!!!

I can officially say I have a telephone interview! I will be telephone Interviewed in February for the March Face 2 Face Interviews!!!

Hooray!

Colin

4. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Same here!

Can relax over Christmas now.....(sort of)

Andrew

5. Colin

Colin Member

Seems everyones getting emailed today. I know one other whose got their telephone interview, though I wouldn't want to steal their thunder so i'll let them post themselves.

Colin

6. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

I also rang up the guy in charge of Paris casting today to see if he was doing anything with applications for there yet. The guy said he hasn't had a single one from the UK (no great surprise when you look at the state of their Casting website) and that they're looking for people to start in Feb.

So, do I go for that and 'risk' getting both, or concentrate on Florida and risk getting nothing.

The getting nothing part would be kinda frustrating, so I guess I'll just have to try with both!

Top marks to the Yummy Jobs guys though - obviously been working pretty hard these past few days/weeks...

7. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

See I said to everyone not to worry and that they were busy sorting out the November interviewees/accepted employees :)

I'm so glad people are finding out and that its finally moving forward. I can't wait for you all to have you telephone interviews and find out if you will be meeting me in TGI's in March.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Huggles for you all.

Kirsty
    XXXX

8. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yippee Colin!! I'm so pleased you heard back! :D

I am one of the January phone interviewee's! :eek:
    Im really nervous and excited! Good luck to everyone, I hope we all make it to the F2F in March

Nat xx

9. Chris Lightyear

Chris Lightyear New Member

Cheers Colin I think thats my thunder you were talking about.

I've got tel. interview in March too ;D

Good luck to everyone and hopefully meet you all at the face to face ;)

Dreams can come ture (bit cheesey)

Chris

10. Colin

Colin Member

Yep it was your thunder I was talking about, didn't wanna take away your right to announce to everyone :)

Grats mate! We all just gotta cross fingers for each other now :)

Colin

11. Chris Lightyear

Chris Lightyear New Member

whoops

I ment phone interview in Feb! (what a plonker) :p

12. helen

helen New Member

Just wanted to say good luck to all you guys that have telephone interviews in feb, I might not be on here as much after I leave nxt week, but if you have any questions about anythink just ask and Im sure someone will b able to help!!!

Good luck

Helen xx

13. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Well done to Chris and Andrew too! ;D

Helen - I hope you have an amazing time out there! Thank you for all the advice and help you've given me. Hopefully I'll see you out there next year! ;)

xxx

14. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Thanks/Congrats/Good Luck to everyone too.

My MSN address is andrewmes@hotmail.com - feel free to add me if you want to talk Disney/whatever. I work from home and the hours can drag a bit so I'm always up for a bit of timewasting!

Andrew

15. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Hope all of you with interviews coming up are getting excited! Your all going to be great ;D

What you will find....or what happened with us anyway..is that the boards are quiet with new applicants, and then just before they start the telephone interviews they all hear about the site and flood in at once...so take the opportunity to get to know everyone as well as you can....I first met Jess, Sally, Will, Lyanka, Amy, Lou, Gemma etc on here....we got to know eachother really well..and then when we met up for the weekend of our interview we were already long established friends!...and now it turns out we will all be enjoying the sun together in Florida next year! :)

Keep smiling people! :)

J.
    xxx

16. Colin

Colin Member

Cheers James :)

Its happening already, Myself, Meg, Nat, Beth, Kirsty, Chris and now Andrew have all been chatting loads on MSN already! I think we'll know each other well by March! I just hope (as we've all already said) that we make it through the phone interviews to London! TGI's has already been discussed LOL :)

I really hope that we can all make it!

Colin

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

You all already sound like disney material to me so I’m sure you’ll all do fine ;)

18. old bird

old bird New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey guys!
    Just to reiterate what James and Jess have said, it's so worth while spending time on the boards getting to know people. We've had our own little support group going all the way through the application process!

Best part was finally meeting everyone face to face!! It was like we were all old friends already!And now
    WE'RE ALL JETTING OFF TO DISNEY TOGETHER!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I would just like to thank everyone I've met for making this a fantastic experience ............and we're not
    even at the best bit yet!!!!!! :D

19. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Thanks guys...

As Colin said we are all becoming fast friends and anyone else who wants to chat with us, just add us to your MSN :)

So excited about meeting everyone so fingers crossed with you all for your telephone interviews.

Huggles

Kirsty
    XXXX

20. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Sally & Jess...remember the feeling when we all met in the lobby in the hotel, late on the friday afternoon? the realisation that we were all finally together!

J.
    xx