January Telephone Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Nov 27, 2005.

1. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

I think im going to have to contact yummy jobs ??? i don't want to be planning for the experience of a lifetime and find out at the last minute its not going to happen!

No one seems to really know, and although it hasn't been mentioned to me at all it seems to be that returning to education does feature somewhere in the procedure. Im going to be unbelievably gutted if i can't go, but i guess its better to find out sooner rather than later :(

Finger crossed for me guys! And thank you all for your help and advice, i'll keep you posted

Hugs gem
    -x-

2. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

awwww Gem hunni *big hugs*

Let us know what they say...hopefully as they've already given you the job they will just let you go anyway...fingers crossed - I'm sure it will all work itself out!!

xKx

3. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Ello,

I got my TI in the morning at 9.30 and im v scared. i have been doing prep work for it 2nite and i feel its gone well, but u never know whats going ot happen. Ill post let ya know how it went.

Chat 2moz

Jx

4. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

good luck!!!

james i added u to msn but not sure if put the right addy... or havent u been on yet to accept?

5. JamesE

JamesE New Member

ello,
    no dont think u put roght addy, jelliott01@hotmail.com
    whats urs and ill add ya to my list just incase it dosent work.

Ta muchly
    Jx ;D

6. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

7. JamesE

JamesE New Member

I'v just had my TI, went well i think. Just keeping everything crossed over the next four weeks!

Good luck to everyone else who has their TI coming up!

;D  Smile  ;D

Jx

8. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Well done James ;)

They said you have to wait 4 weeks?! :-\ I wonder if thats for everyone, Im sure it is. I was told '3 weeks' on the 16th January!
    Oh I just want to know now!! ;D.

Fingers crossed for everyone! Good luck Colin and anyone else who still has the TI to coming up! :-*

9. april25th

april25th New Member

Keep giong guys we wont you to be joinging us out there.Cant wait to go now !

10. tess123

tess123 New Member

Good Luck guys

11. Colin

Colin Member

Myself and Chris both have ours tomorrow.... I am just a little nervous to say the least LOL :)

Thanks for the luck Nat :) I think i'll need it hehe :)

Colin

12. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey Guys, Just to update you all-

Well, it looks like im not going to be joining you all this summer :( Somehow it got lost in my application process that i had to be a returning student to join the International College Programme, and despite the fact on forms i filled in i put i graduated this year it somehow got missed.

Im not blaming anyone, mistakes get made and Yummy have said i can go to the interviews for the year long programme- but obviously this is a much bigger decision and i don't know what to do. And it means another interview, and a years a lot different to a few months! So im not sure.

So for the mean time, it looks like i won't be seeing you guys any time soon- and im gutted :'(

But hey, good luck to you all. Have loads of fun- i just know you all will!

Hugs Gem

x-x

13. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Oh Gem....I'm so sorry :mad:

I can't believe this happened....

You should go for the year one, but I understand that its a difficult situation!

I'm really sorry hunni and I hope that whatever you decide to do next will bring you lots of happiness.

xKx

14. Colin

Colin Member

Hi Gemma!

Sorry to hear you can't do the summer program as you hoped :(

Why don't you come along to the interviews? At the end of the day if you are offered the job and you decide you don't want to do it you can always just turn the position down. Maybe when you get to meet everyone there it'll help you make up your mind!

I really hope to get to the F2F to meet everyone! At least you won't have to do another telephone interview and you know you have the option to go to the F2F!

Did you already have plans on what you were going to do when you returned after the College Program?

Colin

15. Megara

Megara New Member

Gemma, come to the F2F interviews anyway, like Colin said you still have the option of not going for the whole year if you decide agains it.

Sorry to hear you can't do what you had planned on though

xxMegxx

16. Colin

Colin Member

Well thats it...

TI done, now its a waiting game. I think I did ok, but at the end I wasn't smiling and my throat went dry, so probably sounded a bit monotonous, I hope I get through, I want this sooooo bad!!!

I keep thinking of extra things I should/could have said!!!

Colin

17. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

:D Colin - you are so funny!!

Well you know what I think - YOU DID GREAT!!!!

I'm sure everything went fine hunni and I can't wait to hear all the results :D

xKx

18. Colin

Colin Member

Thanks hun

<hugz>

19. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

As I said yesterday, you're always gonna get to the end of it, and the minute you put the phone down, all these great ideas of what to say come to you.

And as much as you want to, it's pretty much impossible to keep a big grin on your face the whole time. I thought beforehand of what things I could think of to keep me smiling, and most of them would have also started to make me laugh, and I figured they probably aren't looking for hysterical maniacs who laugh at their own private jokes, so I kinda put the smiling thing to one side and concentrated on the answers....

Sure it was fine....

Andrew

20. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Thats what I keep saying Andrew...I remember feeling awful after mine and hey...here I am!!

Just keep positive and I'm sure you'll get through

xKx