January Telephone Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well Jilly it's good to see that you're still hanging in there!

Spa: I believe in the UK they call on Saturday but I don't think they do in Canada.

2. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey guys, thought Id put a little post on here as an update :)

Well, i have decided to GO FOR IT! ;D I want to go to Disney, i want to meet you all, i want to live in Florida for a year!!!

Its a totally terrifying prospect to be away from home for a year, but i want to do it soo badly. I had a real heart to heart with my parents on the weekend (which was also my 21st birthday!) and Ive decided with them that i need this. I need a break, and i need to experience new places and people.

I fell in love with disney 6 years ago when i went there- and i always said i wanted to work there, so heres my chance! And Im also doing it in memory of my grandad, because he's the one who made it possible for me to go to disney on a holiday, and i want to make him proud

So heres everything crossed, I cant wait to see you all at the f2f in March. Add me too your MSN franky_bird@hotmail.com

Hugs gem
    x-x

3. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Hey Gemmalou! Glad to hear it! Good luck with your F2F Interview in March! Where is your Interview?

4. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Gem....

I'm so happy you're going for it!! You know more about it than all of us so expect lots of questions!!

I've got you in my MSN anyway and hopefully we'll chat soon :)

The only bad thing is you have to go through another interview :(

Welcome to our little (or getting rather bigger now!!) group

xKx

5. louise

louise New Member

Hi everyone.
    I got an email from yummy jobs today asking if my available start date could be any earlier cause their is a limited number of places for 25th June. I said i could probably start 11th June but I could have exams until 9th June. Just wondering if anyone else got a similar email but i'm thinking maybe my chances of getting a face 2 face interview aren't very good.
    Louise

6. Gemma!!! THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

Best of luck to you at your second F2F :) I'm sure you'll do amazingly!
    I'm so glad you've decided to go for it after such horrible news. :)

hip-hip-hooray!

7. Megara

Megara New Member

Gem

Good for you! we want to meet you too.

I'm adding you to my MSN, my screen name is over there <--------- somewhere :)

Meg

8. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hi Louise....I'm sure they emailed all of the college people to ask...sometimes they ask coz some people could leave earlier then they said.

Most of us are International Program so I don't think that we go through the same interview process as you!!

I think from the sounds of it you have a very oggd chance of getting a F2F, just email back explaining about your exams hunni!!

I'm sure it will be fine!

Lets us know

I added you to my MSN

xKx

9. Niquila

Niquila New Member

Hey

I got the same email. I explained my term doesn't finish until the 9th so I'd really like the 25th but I'll go on the 11th if I have to. I'm worried it's made me sound too picky + is gonna hurt my chances of getting a F2F. I guess we can only keep our fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks

Loadsa love
    Nicola
    xxx

10. louise

louise New Member

Nicola
    Thats pretty much what i said. Well at least it's only about 2 weeks until we hear if we got through or not. So what uni and course r u doing?

Kirsty
    Thanks I hope it doesn't hurt my chances. Ur so lucky that u know that u r through.

11. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

are u 2 both doin the ICP then?

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey hunnies....don't fret! I'm sure it won't hurt your chances of getting a F2F, I mean you can't help when your term finishes. Ok I know I'm going to the year long program, but my uni course doesn't finish till June 16th! And I had to change my leaving date from June 21st to November 1st and Alexis was really supportive about it!

Just keep wishing and I'll try and find some pixie dust somewhere :)

xKx