joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yay!!!!!!! a doctor friend..........yay!!!!!!!!!!!.........why hello DR george!.................lol....tahts were the oobsession comes from for ER................uh oh.how are u cgunna handle all the cute dr's

2. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i'm not!! lol!!!!!!! i'm george clooney!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahaha ;D ;) ;)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.we wish u were geoge clooney...........kidding.george................. :D

4. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

are you trying to say i'm ugly again!!!!!!!!! shocking!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.well gerogre u aint a bloke!!11 :D

6. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

this is true!!!!!!! ;D ;D

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

phewwwww...im glad!!!!!!!1 ;) :D ;D ;D

8. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i know you are!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

a bloke!!!!!!! how dare u how dare u!!

::)

10. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i didnt call you a bloke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oh gosh!!!!! i just re-read! ooopppps i think i took one of ur blonde moments aways from u!!1

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Blimey you two!! you don't half jabber on!! hehe!! ;)

got any more jokes anyone??

Ellen xxx :D

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

a blind bloke walks in to the pub and he mate takes him up to get a drink, while there the blind man says to hes mate, i've got a brilliant blonde joke for ya! so hes mate say what 1 moment cause nest to u is a 200lb blonde kick-boxer, next to her is a 300lb blonde wreastler and next to her is a 400lb blonde soumo wreastler, do u still wanna tell it?

so the blind bloke goes no its ok, cause i'll have to explain it 3 time!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: what do you get if you cross a welsh man and 500 sheep?

A: a pimp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in 2002 we went on our first family holiday to florida and were going through customs when my little brother points at the american line and gos "look mum there all in the wrong que"

so my mum turns round and asks why? only to get my little brother to answer "their to skinny they should be here with us"

bearing in mind he said it quite loud that everyone in the area went silent and just looked straight at him, poor bugger i've never seen my mum go as red as she did then

theres some more jokes for you ellen

sorry if they offned any blondes or welsh people

xjeninex

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I'm blonde....I love blonde jokes!!! I'm also from Essex....and everyone knows what kind of jokes that stirs up....but it's all so funny!! :D

Ellen xxx

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

u ready for sum essex jokes ellen ;)
    An Essex girl is involved in a nasty car crash and is trapped and bleeding. The paramedics soon arrive on site.
    Medic: It's OK I'm a paramedic and I'm going to ask you some questions
    Girl: OK
    Medic: What's your name?
    Girl: Sharon?
    Medic: OK Sharon, is this your car?
    Sharon: Yes
    Medic: Where are you bleeding from?
    Sharon: Romford, mate

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

An Essex girl was driving down the A13 when her car phone rang. It was her boyfriend, urgently warning her, Treacle, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the A13. Please be careful! It's not just one car! said the Essex girl, There's hundreds of them!

:D

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Q: What makes an Essex girls eyes light up?
    A: A torch shone in her ear. ;D .i will stop now,before i cget carried away

18. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

HaHa!!! :D Love 'em!! :D

(and I shop in Romford sometimes ::))

Ellen x :D

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i would do sum essex jokes, but us chatham girls are defently a second runner with all the blinking chaves round here!!! (plus there kinda rude)

so i'll just stick with the blonde ones
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call a buncha blondes standing ear to ear?

A wind tunnel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did God create brunettes?

So ugly men wouldn't be left out!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did the blonde take a ladder into the bar?

She heard the drinks were on the house.

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey,i could stay away from the jokes....heres a few more,i posted in the tamest essex gal jokes....as there are a few racy ones,which i will not be putting in.....

heres a good ol blondy joke

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are stuck on an island.
    One day, the three of them are walking along the beach and discover a magic lamp. They rub and rub, and sure enough, out pops a genie.

The genie says, "Since I can only grant three wishes, you may each have one."

The brunette says, "I've been stuck here for years. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I just want to go home."

POOF! The brunette gets her wish and she is returned to her family.

Then, the red head says, "I've been stuck here for years as well. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I wish I could go home too."

POOF! The redhead gets her wish and she is returned to her family.

The blonde starts crying uncontrollably.

The genie asks, "My dear, what's the matter?"

The blonde whimpers, "I wish my friends were still here."