July 10th, 2012 Start date

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by annisa.thabiina, Jan 2, 2012.

1. annisa.thabiina

annisa.thabiina New Member

Hi there..

I'll be join the CRP program starting from July 10th 2012. Is there anyone who has the same date like me?? :)

2. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Hi and congratulations! :D

Which country will you be representing? Are you Merch or F&B?

I know a few people starting on the 10th July - 1 for the Canadian Pav, 1 for the Italian Pav and 4 or 5 for the UK Pav :)
    There's a group on facebook for all the new cast members to talk and get to know each other - add me on facebook (Bryony Louise Grant) and I'll send you an invite to the group - you'll be can talk to the other cast members starting on the same date aswell as lots of other cast members starting this year :)

My start date is the 24th July: Merch, UK Pav - I'm sure I'll see you out and about in Orlando! :D

I hope this helps - congratulations again :) xxx

3. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Hi I'm Isabelle! We are starting the same day :) July 10Th Can't wait! I'm from Canada! Merch :)
    You can add me on facebook Isabelle Marotte :)
    Congrats! :)

Can't wait to know more about you :)

4. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

I've added you to the group on facebook :)

Are you working in a Pavillion, or are you doing something different?

Can't wait to meet everyone properly in July! :D xx

5. annisa.thabiina

Hi Briggs682..how can I call you?is it Bryony or Louise?
    Thanks for adding me in the group :)
    I'm from Indonesia and I'll be in Disney Animal Kingdom with other Asia representatives
    I still can't believe that all of us from each country around the world will be friend for a year!
    really can't wait for that moment!

Hi Isabelle!
    I've tried to find you on face book, but I found about 5 Isabelle Marotte names
    Could you add my facebook (Annisa Thabiina)?
    We should meet up when we get there!!

6. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

I would really really love to meet you and learn stuff about where you're from! It's amazing, it's the first time I'm to someone that is from Indonesia !! So much to learn, So much to do :D

7. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Hi Annisa :)

My name is Bryony - Louise is just my middle name :D

No worries :) The group on facebook is a great way to talk to everyone and see how the cast members who are already in Florida are getting on. Everyone's very helpful too, so if you ever need any help with paper work or anything, just leave a message on the wall :)

Animal Kingdom's my favourite park!! :D What will you be doing there? Do they have the same jobs as the ones in Epcot (Food and Beverage and Merchandise) or are they different?
    I've always wanted to go to Indonesia! Whereabouts in Indonesia are you from?

I can't wait to meet my international room mates and learn about their different cultures - that's one of the things I'm most looking forward to! :)

What are you looking forward to the most when we're in WDW?? :) xx

8. Chlober17

Chlober17 New Member

Hey there, I am starting july 10th this year too!! Merch in the UK pavillion, so excited, have been counting down the days for a long time now, thought I better get on here and meet some people, I will try that facebook group too, would love to get to know some people before I go, otherwise I'll get a little scared moving to the states all on my own and not knowing anyone, anyone else feel like that?! Just want this year to be as awesome as possible!!! xx

9. FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess New Member

aaahh I am still so excited guys! july 10th ! count the days!
    I have you on facebook isabelle- are you all in a group in fb as well? if yes can you invite me tehre?
    xx

10. annisa.thabiina

Hi.. welcome to the club :)
    are you from Germany?
    Please add me on facebook, my facebook is Annisa Thabiina. I'm in the Successfull Applicants group as well :)

How are you guys?? getting more excited? :)

11. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

166 DAYS <3 OMG! :D We should go out and eat all together on our first day there :p

OMG :D

12. FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess New Member

Yes! Thats a wonderful idea!!! :)

13. FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess New Member

oh and yeah Annisa I am from Germany! Where are you from? :)

14. ellacunninghamx

ellacunninghamx New Member

15. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Hey! I really wanna add you but there's a lot of girl with your name! humm maybe you could try adding me on facebook Isabelle Marotte

I have a Black & White pictures of me and my BF and a Splash Mountain cover :)

16. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Hey there! I'm Armonia from Mexico! I'm starting this July 10th also in merchandise (at the Mexico Pavilion obviously).

Can't wait to meet you all!

17. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Yeaaahhh new friend 3months 30days! :)

<3

18. FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess New Member

we re getting closer!! :)

19. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Wouuuahhhh :D Amazing! Can't wait! CAN'T WAIT! :D

20. Vipul

Vipul New Member

Hey! I am Vipul from India. I start July 10 as a CRP - Asia Greeter in Animal Kingdom. I have already done the International College Program last year and can't wait to get back there and make so many new friends like I did the last time.

July 10 also happens to be my birthday (I finally turn 21 woohoo!)... so who wants to celebrate with me??

P.S. Please add to me the Facebook group everyone's talking about here.