July 10th, 2012 Start date

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by annisa.thabiina, Jan 2, 2012.

1. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Wouaahhhh You already add me on facebook! ! So hum! Welcome and can't wait to meet ya! :D

2. annisa.thabiina

annisa.thabiina New Member

Hi Vipul... :)
    So happy that finally I found an Asian Friend here!
    I'm Annisa from Indonesia, I'll be an Asian greeter at Animal Kingdom as well
    Welcome to the club of July 10th :)

3. Vipul

Vipul New Member

Hey Annisa!

I guess we'll be working together then. Now I know who to ask if I wanna give away my shifts! :p
    You're the first person from Indonesia that I am talking to. Tell me all about it when we get trained for our position in Animal Kingdom. :)

4. rixt

rixt New Member

Hey guys.
    I will also arrive at orlando on the 10th of july. I will work in the norwegian pavilion at f&b and this will be my second time around at the crp. Please add me at facebook if you want, my name there is rixt lynum

Rixt

5. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Hey! :) What's your name so I can add you?

:)

6. rixt

rixt New Member

Hey. I wrote it in the message above, but it is:
    Rixt lynum

7. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

ahahah ok FAIL for me I didn't notice the first time even if I red it like 4 times to be sure......

Ahah! :p

8. AimeeDenise

AimeeDenise New Member

Hi guys!

I'm Aimee and I start 5th June 2012 - UK, Food & Beverage! I am so excited!

Could someone perhaps add me to the Facebook page? That would be wonderful! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003440817037

We're going to Orlando! We are working in Walt Disney World! I still cannot believe it as I type those words. :D

Aimee D.

9. FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess New Member

Hey Aimee!
    I sent you a friend request :)

And we are ALL that excited! Its gonna be so much FUNNNN!
    xx

10. AmyLou

AmyLou New Member

Heya,

Can somebody please add me facebook page? My names is Amy Foskett. I would be really grateful! http://www.facebook.com/amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?crops

Thanks so much

11. FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess New Member

hey Amy is your start date july 10th or june 5th? :)

12. AmyLou

AmyLou New Member

13. beingbelle

beingbelle New Member

Hi everyone!!! I can't believe I'm actually about to write this. I've just found out today that I have been accepted starting July 10th! so... hi!
    I'm Elle, and from the UK. I will be working in Merch :)
    Could someone please add me to the facebook group? I don't have a clue how I will be organising all of this, but I can't even wait!
    my facebook is facebook.com/ellebow
    My dreams have come true!
    EEEEEH!!!!

14. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Congratulations to you all!!

Well done Elle!!! Were you waitlisted? You must be so happy now!!!! Not too long to get your flight booked, but it'll all be worth it! Have a fab time!!

xx

15. beingbelle

beingbelle New Member

Thank you so much Catherino!
    I was put on the "wait until June to find out 2013 dates" list (it's not an official waitlist yet, I believe) and then today I just got a call out of the blue! I'm guessing someone cancelled or dropped out, and I am now going out! Three months to go!!!

I'm gonna sort out flights soon for sure! Good luck with your application!! xx

16. Catherino

Catherino New Member

That must have been the best phone call of your entire life!!!! I hope you carry on posting on here to tell us all about it!! Do you have a tumblr blog by the same username? I'm sure I've seen one, I'll have to follow it whilst you're out there if so!!!

xx

17. beingbelle

beingbelle New Member

Thank you so much lovely! I do indeed have beingbelle.tumblr.com- it's my blog baby!!
    I also have a disney blog which I will be updating, but it's still in creation!!!
    xx