July 14th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Disneyjess, Nov 7, 2008.

1. laura-WV

laura-WV New Member

JP you might have had good training BUT i bet im still gonna get to the sunbed before you do ;D

i arrive tuesday, my plane gets in around 5.30pm

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

You two will be great then at the water parks then, when everyone lines up behind the rope right before the park opens, in olympic athlete fashion, ready to fight to the death for the best sun chairs. Myself included of course.

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

Not sure if anyone listens to inside the magic or not.. .BUT I WAS DEF. MENTIONED ON THIS WEEKS SHOW!! about 1 hour in !! :D :D :D :D :D :D:D

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'll be listening to it in an hour or so.

My Suitcase packing starts tomorrow and will carry on through wednesday. Then that's it all set to go because i wont have ANY time to do it between Thursday and Sunday.

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

How many suitcases is everyone bringing?!

6. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

It will be the Max limit for me. 2 Large cases under 36kg and a Hand Luggage case

7. *minnie**mouse*

one decent size case and one little case. both fit to burst but i've got some towels and a couple flat sheets in there too. i think i get 2 cases at 22kg each and then hand luggage.

8. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Thats such an american thing to say man! Your a yank already and your not even over there yet!

Were allowed more than that I think man, I think its 2 x 23kg and then the Hand Luggage can be 16kg..

And Joanne, your on the same flight as us, just different day..Think its that, will check before I start packing tho..

9. laura-WV

laura-WV New Member

same here.
    1 big suitcase under 23kg.
    1 huge duffle bag under 23kg.
    1 hand luggage suitcase under 10kg. (im flying air india - haha i know, i know..it was the cheapest ticket. its def, gonna be an interesting trip - and i think hand luggage is limited to 10kg there)

i dont now how to carry or even wheel all that around tho. :-\

10. melissak

melissak New Member

i think freakin united airlines flights dont include luggage at all..yaay!
    a week today ill be on my way to the airport woooo!! see you all there!

11. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Ohhhh I havent been on here for ages! lol. The majority of airlines offer a 2 cases at 23kg each and then a hang luggage bag weighing no more than 5kg's so if your airline is allowing more than 5kg's of hand luggage thats really good.

I have been here since April 21st, please message me and say Hi, I love it when newbies come along!!! See you all soon.

Graeme.

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i so wanna go to canada now :)

14. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Single figures now! Not long to go... ;D

15. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

canada is pretty great. and pretty under-rated

can not believe in one week today we will be checking into vista!! holy shiat!

16. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

I no, this time next week I'll probs be in my new apartment sorting everything out!

17. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

aaaaaaaaaaah!!! crazy times!!!!!
    CAN NOT wait to meet everyone from here!!!! YAY!!

does anyone have any plans for that night?!

18. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Not sure about anyone else but i was thinking on the 14th that we shoot off to Walmart if we can.

Or perhaps we could all go for a meal together and go to Walmart on the 15th after Traditions

19. *minnie**mouse*

Traditions doesn't happen the day after does it??? :eek:

20. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Traditions is the saturday I think man..

Think someone mentioned bennigans for a few drinks on the first night, so suppose we could have gone to walmart at about 6ish, then we'd hopefully be back in time to go for drinks at bennigans about 10pm or something?

We could of even gone to ale house I suppose, as its free drinks for girls on a tuesday and for guys its only like $1 or $2 a beer..