July 14th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Disneyjess, Nov 7, 2008.

1. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Did you not pay the extra £20? ;D Hahahaha..Good investment I'd say! ;)

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I should call them up and cover me for STD just to be sure. See what they say ;D

3. melissak

melissak New Member

yea have you all read the shit that insurance doesn't cover?? doesn't cover drunken injuries.. :-\ haha better be careful!

4. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ahaha sky diving std's and drunken injuries not included?

but then where is the fun going to be :p

5. melissak

melissak New Member

ahahaha i just looked back at my post and was like uumm i dont remember writing Mickey, pretty sure i wrote s.hit, didnt think my memory was that bad. didnt realize they change the bad wordson here! awesome.

6. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

it's rated G... just like disney.

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

WHAT?! so that pretty much means i don't have any need for insurance haha. i'm sure a lot of people lie about it mind..."yeah so i was coming home late last night after a hardcore mountain dew session..."

8. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

LOL Mountain Dew session ha ha! You've given me the gigs!

9. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

I no yeah, its probs a bit hard tho, if your sky diving and break your neck tho! What you guna say, so...I was mountain climbing one day and my mate told me to go and have a look over the end, the mischievous thing he is pushed me, therefore, I am claiming my $10,000 medical bill back, objections? haha..

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i was thinking of a friends-style excuse
    "so i was climbing this mountain and then this racoon..."

11. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

When disney say to take the welcome pack, is it just that blue folder with the crp leaflets in it?

12. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Aye, pretty sure thats it..The thing we got first basically..

Did you just get a call from nick as well? Wishing you a safe flight? Thought that was pretty nice of them..

13. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yeh I did. I wasn't expecting that, I thought it was really great of them.

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Anyone know how much a blood test costs in the US? I've been told i need to get on done late August to make sure my immune system is all good.

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

OK, Insurance bought finally. £224 with Ensure and Go. Unlike JP i did pay the £1.50 for the postal version ;D

I've printed off the certificate which i assume is all we need to take with us.

Do we need to do ANYTHING else paperwork wise. Do we need to fill online forms for flying for is it just the Passport with Visa Stamp we need?

16. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Just the visa stamp and that form we got back with it..I asked the women in the airport when I went there on holiday, so unless she was talking shit, which I doubt she would be, then we only have to take that..

I didn't bother with the postal version,

A) We won't even get it in time

and B) That certificate will be fine..

Did everyone get that email from yummy jobs as well? I'm starting to get pretty fired up for it now! 3 days to go! 1 full day left at home for me :(

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Got the email and a message left with the phone.

When you say form we got back i assume you mean the I-797B Form that has Copy printed in red at the bottom?

18. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Aye, that pretty much has everyone's name from our program on if you get me?

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

yep, that's the one mate.

Just need to get a photo copy of my passport page to take as i think they requested that too.

Got all the rest

Welcome Pack gear
    Criminal Background
    Hotel Confirmation
    Flight confirmation
    Insurance Certificate
    Housing Fee Print off
    Birth Certificate

20. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Aye, thats what I've got as well..

I'm hoping that $700 can last me the first two weeks, as then I should have enough to buy a car as well..Not sure how long I can put up with the buses for! haha..