July 14th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Disneyjess, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I can't be bothered getting a car and paying insurance. Hopefully i'll be able to catch a few lifts with someone else if i can. Get a truck so you can chuck a load of us in the back ;D

2. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I can't drive at all :p

so i will be bumming rides for sure :p but i will pay my way of course!

3. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Nah, I'm just taking the card over..

I don't even no where the other half is..I past my test 5 years ago! hahaha..

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i pretty much lolled at that!

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

you have two parts to your liscense?

6. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Aye, we get a paper copy and an actually card..The paper copy is incase you lose the card, which happens quite often in the UK!

7. melissak

melissak New Member

haha it happens quite often over here too! except instead of a paper copy..we pay 80 bucks to get a new one! we only have to have the paper one for a couple weeks, until the real one comes.

8. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Its about £50 here I think..Which I guess is about $100 in your currency...

This is my last day at home..Pretty weird..Off to see bruno tonight with some mates and then drive to gatwick in the morning!

Me and Lee will have a few shots for you all in HOB! ;)

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

...just a few?! i want you to have so many you lose your driving license. in the nicest possible way.

10. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ahh! i didnt realize it was my last day at home either!!! super crazy!!!

cant wait to see you all down there :D

11. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

everyone goes so soon. i feel quite lazy leaving it until Tuesday :) got sunday night and monday left at home :-[

12. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Weird that we've all been talking on here for god knows how many months and we'll be all living near each other in a matter of days!

Really can't believe i'll be in orlando in 2 days time, its all starting to get excitin now! ;D

13. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

ya it really hit me today. like, whoa! i am not going to be in canada for a year!! and that i wont be living at home and stuff !! all in a good way though.. no sad tears yet!!

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm excited but the concept of being away for a Year has not hit me. Feels like i'm going for a holiday

I'm at Home tomorrow, getting everything finally packed. I'm not leaving for the airport till 7am on Sunday where i'll meet JP once i've arrived.

15. melissak

melissak New Member

ahh i can't wait! just got home from my last shift at work..now only 3 days!

16. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I agree it feels more like a vacay than actual moving.

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

This will be my last message from the UK. So Bye everyone and see you all on the other side

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Have a good flight everyone! See you in a couple weeks

19. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

I am here :D so excited!
    I am getting a head start on my tan tomorrow!!

see you all on tuesday!

20. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

See ya in a month, Lee! ;D Have a safe trip!