July 24th 2012 Start Date!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Briggs682, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Hey guys!

Thought I'd join in the fun and create a thread for this start date (as there doesn't seem to be one anywhere!)

I'm going out to work in UK Pavillion Merch on this date....I know a couple of people going out a week or so before, haven't found any who have the same date yet, but maybe there are people who aren't in the Facebook group, or from around the world with this start date.....??
    Let me know guys - and CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

xx

2. Ricardodaniello

Ricardodaniello New Member

Hey there!!

I'm Ricardo from Mexico, starting this same date!! for F&B...

I guess this is going to be a little bit of a lonely arrival date... not much of a crowd huh??

Well,Congratulations and we'll be seeing over there soon!

3. PhillippEhbrecht

PhillippEhbrecht New Member

there is a Fb group ?
    I'm going to start my CRP too on the 24th of july !!
    I'm from Germany ;)

4. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Hi Guys - Congratulations!

I think you're both in the FB group now - I'm planning to start an FB group just for the 24th July starters too, so I'll make sure I add you both :)

Yeah... not a massive group of us so far, but there are more people on FB than there are on here. :)

Look forward to meeting you both in a few months! xx

5. Ricardodaniello

Ricardodaniello New Member

I actually don't know which fb group are you talking about... so i'd appreciate if you send me the link or something, I already added you in FB...

and would be great if you do the july 24th's group... so far we are 4 mexicans arriving that date, 2 guys and 2 girls, all to f&b...

cheers

6. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Ricardo - I've added you to the main CRP group on FB.

I've created the group just for the July 24th Cast Members, and I've added you both to it :)

Add anyone else that starts on the same day too! :D