July 28th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by MattSource5, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Yo!

Yo! New Member

yes ;) pm me...

2. bexlea

bexlea New Member

Glad its come Matt, wonder why it took so long! I just had my embassy appointment today, was out by 8.50!! I took a book and everything cause I was prepared for a long wait, so I was pleasantly suprised!

3. Karritada

Karritada New Member

just payed my housing assessment fee, woo hoo...yet again feels just a wee bit more real :D ;D

4. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Ohh are you guys excited!!!!! I am excited to meet you all, and see some of you again from the interview back in October! woooop woooop!

Top tip from Brother G, bring a lightweight rain jacket, the floridian rain will fall as quick as the sun rays fall, and working all day in wet clothes is not nice, especially if your in chippy and the air con is on you will be freezing......thats for the F&B people amongst us!

Send me a message and say Hi, I am really looking forward to meeting you all.

Graeme.

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

check!
    have you done any serving yet graeme? just out of interest like, wondering how long it takes to get up to that prized role hehe

p.s. 21 days/3 weeks!

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I just paid mine. No turning back! See you guys in 3 weeks!

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've just bought insurance...anyone for some dangerous activities?

8. Karritada

Karritada New Member

woohoo me too, dangerous activities all the way! scary tho, thats me bought the last of what i HAVE to buy before i leave...im scared :-\

9. manuelhn50

manuelhn50 New Member

Hi , how is everyone doing? well , my name is Manuel (México) and I´ll be arriving on the 28th and I´m very excited about meeting every single one of you. I accidently found this website and it has been a lot of help (so to the creators and managers thank you very much), well I hope you guys are ready cause I´m a tornado in every sense of the word haha , well Hollar to all and good luck , i´ll be seeng you soon.

10. sangreazul8

sangreazul8 Active Member

what about us?? we also made our part to keep alive this webpage

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Guys we are the next arrival group!!! I leave home in a week tomorrow and really need to start packing. Can't wait to get there!

12. Karritada

Karritada New Member

hey all so its 11 days today (nearly down to the big 1 0) so just thought id let you know altho i am totally excited about this all and really cant wait im also terrified in a very very big way. anyone else with me on that?xxx

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

You really have NOTHING to worry about. Make you you keep eating/ drinking and sleeping as soon as you arrive so you don't get the flu. This week has been very spread out so far. We have a 2 hour session of Bank Cards or something today. All day tomorrow off and Traditions starts on Saturday although at 6.15am :eek:

14. Karritada

Karritada New Member

thanks lee :) just having a last minute panic about it all! its kinda sinking in that this is officially my final 10 days in the UK for a year, i think im at the stage i just wanna get out there rather than the waiting and not knowing what to expect xxx

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Believe me, the worst part is when you arrive and before you officially start working. So many Half days and everyone we know like Daz and that lot are already out and working so we never see them. Can't even visit the disney parks yet which is annoying

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah I am getting really nervous. I had a dream the other about my first day at work at epcot, it was really stupid but really scary. Don't worry, we can all be nervous together

17. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yeah i know, at the moment all my dreams are disney related! everything from forgetting a suit and having to turn up to traditions in my pyjamas up to spilling hot soup all over a guest. im sure we'll be fine tho and to quote a cheesy disney song "were all in this together" hahaha

18. Karritada

Karritada New Member

:eek: guys were officially into single figures :eek:

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm not, i'm still on 10 heh...darn my on the day flight!

20. bexlea

bexlea New Member

I leave this Thursday so only 5 days for me....argh!! Not ready at all!! Does anyone know the link to pay the housing fee? I know its been posted on these forums before but I've no idea where!