July 28th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by MattSource5, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Karritada

Karritada New Member

aww matt but its 9 days till your official last day in the UK! what time you landin in FL? im sure ive asked you this at least 100 times but ill ask again, plus i need to facebook you back...

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Here it is: http://www.disneyurl.com/InternationalPAFs

3. bexlea

bexlea New Member

Thanks a lot thats great :)

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Don't fret about paying the Housing Fee online if you want to wait till you've arrived then that's fine

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

See you all in a week!

6. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yeah! see you soon ;D

7. bexlea

bexlea New Member

Arghhhhh so I'm flying out tomorrow morning (well I suppose its technically this morning now!) to stay with family friends in new york state for 5 nights first, so in case I don't get chance to speak to anyone, I wanna wish everyone a safe trip, and I'll see you all on Tuesday!!! Ahhhhh can't believe the time has come!!

8. Karritada

Karritada New Member

safe trip! see you on tuesday!

9. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm just going to leave soon. See everyone on Tuesday. I hope everyone has a good trip over.

10. Karritada

Karritada New Member

aaa with everyone leaving already its finally hit me! WERE GOING TO LIVE IN DISNEY! ;D

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

just need to buy aftersun and shaving foam and i think that's just about me ready...just need to wait a few days now :D

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

YAY, I won't be a newbie anymore ;D

13. Karritada

Karritada New Member

haha we will be for 3 whole weeks :D

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

good job i realised before i went to boots that i already had aftersun! haha it was suncream i needed.
    3 weeks of being newbies...i'm sure it'll fly!

15. bexlea

bexlea New Member

Hey everyone, I'm at my friends/family's house in ny state now, having a great time! I just wondered...I was planning on buying my mobile phone here, I'm sure I remember hearing everyone at the commons is on at&t, is that right?? Didnt wanna buy an at&t phone to find everyone was on verizon!!

16. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

A lot of people are on AT&T cos if you buy one of their crap mobiles from Walmart where you can top up $20 a month and get unlimited texts which some have found also works for the UK

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Eeeep
    soon is time for you folks

any girl under 21 may be living with moiii!

i have a new roomie moving in on tuesday

very exciting! =]

18. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

She is getting a new roomie because she beat up the last one from Canada, so she isn't talking to michelle and in fact left without a word because she was so scared ;D

19. wilfy

wilfy New Member

a little birdie told me your throw-ins on friday. dont miss it...... ;)

ha

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

niiice haha. not long now :/