July 29th Peoples WOOP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Disney Pippa, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

oh you all can cook! makes it better for me. we'll take turns.

Im confused about the insurance aswell. im gna wait about it. the insure and go can only do it for 13 months but its dead cheap, only 180 something. but the one from the yummyjob website its cheap too but doesnt really cover alot. some ppl have said, if uve stayed in a hospital for like 3 days, it goes up to $20,000 or more.

2. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

yeah i heard about that too, so i have a german insurance for america for 13 months

3. Toe

Toe New Member

i didn't know u were asian tino... where u from?

4. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I got mine for 13 months because I dont want to worry about switching my insurance while I'm over there and i'm not sure how much Disney covers you for etc...
    my insurance is the Backpacker Gold one and is from www.travelinsurance.co.uk which is part of Insure&Go but for some reason is about £60 cheaper for Backpacker Gold even though it covers you for the same things. So ringing up I just quoted the website and they gave it to me for a cheaper price...
    It was £224 and covers you for 13 months and for example gives you up to £3m cover for any illness or accident claim and the excess is £0 (had to pay £40 extra for that). I'm also covered for baggage and personal money loss as well as other things so seemed like a really good deal. :D

5. Patrick Leung

Patrick Leung New Member

lol~
    did anyone join the gateway insur?
    the one disney suggested?
    is it good?

6. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

lol I'm filipino but born and bred in the UK. I'm the most Cockney one out of everyone here lol. but ive been living in Liverpool recently so i have a lil twang of Northern in my accent... apparently.... i hope! lol.

everyone didnt answer my question before. what time are you lot getting to orlando? (pointing at Toe, Natalia, pex)

7. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

we dont have the flight yet! we have to wait to get our visa, and then call Disney to they book our flight, if im correct Nat have her interview today, and im waiting for my documents since i was on waiting list when i got the call all the papers were alredy sent to my arrivals! :-\ im calling tomorrow to Ricardo (the recuiter) to ask when will i have them! cuz i cant do anything without them!!!

8. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

ups! i press send before i finished hehehe

if i get a doirect flight its only 1:30 hrs so i hope be there really early and maybe go shopping the basics, like bed items! hahahaha but lets see!

9. Toe

Toe New Member

TINO -- I've heard from many people i know that has gone out there and depart from mexico city, around 3pm or 4pm, it's a 3 hours flight and it normally leaves mexico at 11 am... but still... im not sure until i get mi visa and call disney to get my ticket, what time are u arriving tino?

10. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

me and 6 other crazy disney ppl will be arriving around 3. cnt wait to meet you all lol pARTAYYYY

11. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

yay not much time left and we will meet each other, cant wait!

16 daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays

12. nataa*

nataa* New Member

yeaah..can't wait either!! we're almost there!! ;D 8)

sorry tino haha couldnt answer your question because I errased my account, but I made another one haha
    i'll have my interview at the consulate tomorrow morning..and I don't know anything about my flight..first I need to have my visa and then call or e-mail somebody from disney and they will give me my flight itinerary..but I think we will be arriving around 3 or 4 pm as Toe said

13. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

We'll be arriving around the same time. Vikki is gna already be in orlando cnt wait ladies... oo and gents lol. i fink its finally sinkin in....

14. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

right people 13 days and finally it is sinking in. Is anyone else a tad excited?
    xoxo

15. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

totally excited... had my embassy appointment yesterday and now it feels more like i am going to florida for one year!!!!!!!

anyone started packing?

awww and i will fly out in 8 days, i soooooo cant wait

by the way every july 15th is in the commons complex, i am excited where we will stay

16. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

I'll be happy with the comons, its the nearest to Mickey's retreat lol.
    I've packed my main suitcase but i'll probably put more in there. ive only gt my bed cover. i'l buy my pillow and duvet there.

The 29ers leaving from Gatwick someone (aka Lauren) suggested to get a tad tipsy on the plane, dnt believe her if she says it was me! how much is the alcohol on the planes?
    xoxo

17. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

WHAT?!?! the cheek!!!tino i am sure that was your idea matey!!! you know i am a lightweight so i dont know whether i dare run the risk!!!

I am packed (i think) but it feels like i have forgotten something so i wont be closing the suitcase just yet!

xx

18. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

All in favour to believe Lauren?

*silence*

All in favour of believing the OLDER, WISER, INNOCENT-LOOKING Tino?
    lol

btw heard we get free alcohol on the flight. ive checked out the duty-free stuff online. Litre bottle of Smirnoff blue vodka... £10.50 only

http://www.highlifeshop.com/
    check it out guyz!
    xoxo

19. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

Ooooh, it's getting so close now, guys!

I'm beginning to think about what to pack. I always try to go travelling with only a half full bag because I know I'll fill it ten times over while out there. The packing checklist on this site is a huge help! Am I the only one who will be buying their duvet/pillows over there? How else are you guys going to get all the other stuff you need (like clothes) in your bags? What is the secret?

Oh, and Lauren, I'm on your side!

And Tino? Give it up, mate - YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT LOOKING. ;)

20. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

yeah i will buy my pillow and stuff over there too...
    it would take to much space in my suitcase...

yay i will fly out in one week, see you all in 12 days