July 29th Peoples WOOP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Disney Pippa, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

TORI lol *pouts lips and puppy eyes*

. ive already packed my main luggage. ive got a 2nd lugagge completely empty so far lol. even my hand luggage is semi packed!
    I'm gonna buy my duvet and pillows there. altho i wna by those pillows dat are kinda like like beanie cushions. you know which ones im on about?.

11 days!

11 days!

11 days!

11 days!

11 days!

11 days!

11 days!

11 days!

2. nataa*

nataa* New Member

heey
    yesterday I received my flight itinerary..I'll be arriving to Orlando at 1:44 pm, is anyone arriving by the same time?

3. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

I'm afraid you're way ahead of most of us. I'm arriving at around 3.30pm. Still, there's probably others on your flight on here. You could always wait for us but there's a rather long time to hang around.

Has everyone sorted out their currency? Also, people on the Gatwick flight, how are we arranging booking of the seats? Also, have you guys seen the movies on our flight?

4. Patrick Leung

Patrick Leung New Member

I've also confirmed my flight~
    I'll be arriving at 20:45pm~
    By far I think I will be the latest~

Just started packing!
    Quite a task!But I'll handle it haha~

'm goin to Macau for few days with family~
    A little trip before i leave~
    7 days left!!!
    Bit nervous! ^^~

5. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

yeh i have sorted out most of my money,i will have around 600 dollars because my family are giving me some more this week sooo. has anyone payed the housing fee yet? i might pay mine when i get there.
    i am not sure about the seating arrangements onour flight, as long as we are all togther i think although it sounds like we might have to sit on the sides of the plane if you guys wnat window seats.like i have said before, i dontmind where i sit as long as theres no possibility of getting hit by that trolley! (oh the memories :-S)
    we can check in the day before cant we so if we all try and get online at around 11 or something then we can book our seats together if you get me? what do you think?
    what movies do we have? i know junes movies included jumper and 3000 bc is it??
    x

6. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

$600! You lucky thing! I've got $400 (excellent exchange rate at the moment) but I also have that amazing invention called a credit card!

I can't believe I'll be meeting everyone in just over a week! It's a little strange as I feel like I know most of the people on here now!

I think these are the movies (and channels) on our flight. I'm not 100% sure these are accurate so don't quote me on them but I think they're right.

1. Movie Son of Rambow
    2. Movie Street Kings
    3. Movie The Oxford Murders
    4. Movie Smart People
    5. Movie Drillbit Taylor
    6. Movie 21
    7. Movie Shine A Light
    8. Family movie The Spiderwick Chronicles

7. andycannan

andycannan New Member

Yep they look good to me!

21 is an awesome film, really good story to it, so once everyone has got fed up of the person sitting next to them (hint hint Newt!), plug yourself in and watch away!

It will be cool if we could all go online at 11am next Monday so we can book seats together. The earlier we book in the better seats we get, and prob cos we have all booked separatly, if we dont pre book our seats we will have all the naf ones. The kinda ones where you get hit by that trolley! haha

This time next week there will only be one more sleep in the UK. Well not for those who are beating us out there, you know who you are!!!

Good luck with the packing guys. I am gonna do a few trial runs this week to see if it will all fit in. What is the consensus on the luggage? How many people are taking the full baggage allowance, 2 bags?

8. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I should've packed today but I went to see Wall E instead! I'm starting to feel nervous now :eek:

9. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

I'm only taking one bag. I travel really light because I know I'll come back with twice as much! I haven't started any trial runs yet as I just seem too busy. I imagine I'll start the packing part on Friday. Mainly because I seem to be visiting a different person each day before then! I don't know, I've been around for over a year but nooooo, everyone wants to leave it until the last week to see me. Anyone else getting this?

10. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I'm getting that too Tori, its all sooo crazy right now!

11. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

i will pack today or tomorrow, because i will fly out on thursday
    and i will try to take with one suitcase, but i think it wont fit and i have to take two suitcases

so in one week and a day we will get to know each other
    hopefully we will get nice roomies!

12. mdillon

mdillon New Member

I'm leaving on wednesday!!!
    packing isn't that bad right now.....

13. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

As in tomorrow?!?!

14. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys i am leaving tomorrow, wish you all a good trip to orlando and we will see us in 6 days, cant wait to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye

15. laurenn25

laurenn25 New Member

hey tiffany!

have a safe trip dude! i guess we will all see eachother next tuesday!!
    cant wait! :-D
    xx

16. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Byeee Tiffany, have fun in Miami!!! See you soon! xx

17. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

My God, guys. It's getting so close now. Only six days! This time next week we'll be there!

To the people on the Gatwick flight, how are we booking the seats?

18. nataa*

nataa* New Member

Thank you Tiffany, have a lot of fun and a good and safe trip too! see you next tuesday! :) xx

19. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Omg I can't believe I'm going tomorrow!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

20. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

You lucky thing! See you there!