June 11th UK Departures

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by wdwuk2006, Jun 8, 2006.

1. wdwuk2006

wdwuk2006 New Member

I know there are a ton of June 11th posts at the moment but I thought I would start this one so that anyone leaving from the UK on that date could reply so we can arrange to meet in departures.

I am flying on the British Airways 11:05 flight from Gatwick

Add me to your msn contacts if your gonna be there too: cypheruk2002@hotmail.com

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i leave gatwick at about 10.30, and get into orlando about 5.30. what time fo you get in?

3. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Just a quick warning: BA and Virgin use different terminals at Gatwick

4. dee20

dee20 New Member

:p im off on june 11th toooooooo,
    im flying from gatwick on the 10.30 plane with us airtours or whatever it is!!
    hope everyones ready and raring to go!!!
    see u all very soon!!
    dee xxx

5. Niquila

Niquila New Member

I go June 11th from Heathrow around 10am-ish with American Airlines. I get to Orlando just after 5. Not long now yay! Looking forward to meeting you all
    Loadsa love
    Nicola
    xxx

6. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

I'm leaving at that time as well!! Not sure if we're on the same flight though because I didnt get your email from yummyjobs. I'm on a heathrow-boston-orlando flight! Also, other people on that flight, do you wanna meet somewhere specific in heathrow? Hopefully be able to chat on msn soon! For anyone else, my msn is watch_it_buddy@hotmail.com! Always up for a chat me :)