June 13th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Julia, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Julia

Julia New Member

Hey guys!

Whos all going June 13th?? ;D

2. tEresa

tEresa New Member

hi julia... i am !!! my arrival date is june 13th, im teresa, from mexico.. and u?

there´s also ale (mexa) and stephanie (canadian) who are arriving orlando the same date..

see you around here.. my msn is teresato@hotmail.com

cheers.. tere

3. JB

JB New Member

Me too.

Comming from Norway on june 13th. ;D

4. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Guest

Me too, coming from N. Ireland for the UK Pavillion.

5. Julia

Julia New Member

Hey
    I´ám from Germany and its also my arrival date..
    I dont have MSN but anyone ICQ?

6. SML84

SML84 New Member

Hey all i'll be there on the 13th as well. F&B in the Canadian Pavillion. I cant wait to meet everyone!!!!!

7. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

I will be there on june 13th as well. ( if they ever send me my pack LOL) I am sabrina from germany. if you guys like you can contact me on yahoo ivory_angel_de@yahoo.co.uk or on msn sbecker361@hotmail.com. would be nice to talk to some of you before we arrive

8. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

I will be coming from Canada on June 13th! My name is Stephanie and i'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

9. adamm

adamm New Member

Hi Guys,

Adam from the UK here, leaving June 13th too.

Adam

10. JB

JB New Member

Got my disney package on mars 7th. So I guess if you guys don`t have it yet it`s right around the corner ;)

11. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

when i called last week they couldnt even find me on the list :eek: and also they said everything is okay about me going there i am a lil worried now :'(

12. JB

JB New Member

Got the mail in december that I got the job, with the start date and everyting. And in January I got a new mail that I had to cal International Services cause they had a job offer to me. ??? Talk about beeing puzzled....So I called and said that they already offered me a job and said my name and start date. At first she couldn`t find me on the list and I allmoast started freaking out....but after a little while she found my name (guess she just spelled it wrong, can`t blame her, norwegian names can be hard to spel for people from outside norway ;) ). And we cleared up the whole misstake... ;D

Just call again Sabrina1981 I`m sure they just mixed up something, and everything is all right.

BTW Sarina1981: I`m also a child of 1981... ;D

13. Julia

Julia New Member

Hey

which of you get thier package right now?

14. Hey Sabrina - I think Canadians might get our packages a little close to our arrival date because our Visa is sorted out for us and sent out in the pack. Also we don't have as much paperwork (basically none) to do after we get our packs...don't be worried :)
    Also Nicola said it's a madhouse over in Castaway right now, peoples positions keep getting changed and there are a bunch of people going out on the 14th and the 28th, so I bet after hey get rid of my lot they'll work on getting your packs sent.

15. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Tessa's right. I just got my call last week and I am leaving on June 13th. Nicola said that everything should be sent out to me (package, Visa, etc.) no earlier that the first week of May. So if you haven't received yet, don't stress :D

16. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

Thats cool i was really worried i will be the granny of the arrival group with my 25. ;-)

17. SML84

SML84 New Member

Yeah if i remember right (for canadians) for my 13th of june date i would get my package in mid may.

18. Kevshale

Kevshale New Member

Hey, my name is kevin and im comming june 13th. cant wait!

19. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I'm from Canada and I arrive a week later on the 20th.
    I think I'm the only one coming on that day, lol. Go me in my own arrival group!

20. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

i was in your arrival group but like i said they changed it. maybe my friend might arrive with you but she is getting really unsure if disney is the right thing for her

@kevin where are you from