June 13th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Julia, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

Beeing a fulltime student and having a part time job which gives you enough work to be called fulltime i know that after about 22 hours i get to a point where i cant sleep even if i wanted to.

I remeber my 1st trip to orlando. i was already up for 14 hours when i arrived miami and my friend who wanted to pick me up was nowhere to be seen. turned out he overslept and left orlando by the time i was already in miami :mad:so i waited a good 5 more hours. :eek: once he picked me up we drove around miami looked at the beach and drove back to orlando. when we finally arrived in orlando i was so hyped up that i started making breakfast cause i couldnt sleep. I am sure he thought i am on drugs or something ;D

another thing that helps pretty good for a day or to are coffeein pills but i guess thats only cause i dont drink coffee or anything like that. on coworkers of mine who drink allot of coffee it seem like it has 0 effect.

and in case nothing helps we will just keep each other awake by pinching or something LOL

2. Julia

Julia New Member

Hey guys,
    everything ready ;D
    only 12 days ;D ;D

3. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

oh my goodness... i can't believe how close it is! Anyone packed? :D

4. Julia

Julia New Member

Not yet,
    I think I will start packing the sunday before we fly.. If something is missing I can buy it on Monday ;)

5. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

Yep I am living out of suitcases and have been for a couple of weeks :D

6. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

packing? thats done an hr before i leave.. but what the craic with the stuff that i ahve to bring something for formal occasions? need help with that.. what exactly must i have with me?

7. Julia

Julia New Member

No jeans, no Thsirt and no sneackers..
    A friend tell me that you can wear a blouse and a skirt

8. SML84

SML84 New Member

ok everyone this is it we are in the home strech now!! i cant believe it!! ok so i hanen't even begun to think about packing. i've been so busy with everything else. so this week is for packing and friends. is anyone else finding it really hard to leave all your friends. i had a good bye BBQ the other day and it's totaly kicking in now!!

9. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

i cant believe people are packing a week in advance!? maybe its just me.. i just like everything last minute.. adds to the excitment of it all.. i have my check list in my head.. its comprised of i-pod, digital camera, money, headphones, books, clothes.

easy

10. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

I am to worried to forget something that i need in the 1st couple of days like the stuff for tradition or the paperworks. those things are already put aside. and the list of what to do is getting bigger and bigger and the time shorter and shorter LOL

11. tEresa

tEresa New Member

haha totally agree with you sabrina! things 2do list is biggeeeer everytime.. and we are 7 days away !!! OMG ! i still have thousands of things to 2.. btw, which are the the stuff you mentionated about traditions and paperworks!?? im a little confused.. ???

12. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

ONLY 7 DAYS!!!

Shauna and Sean... what time are we meeting for breakfast again? and where? I'm going to be moving into my parents new house for the next couple of days so I might not be online... actually I have no idea when I will have internet again. Sorry I keep missing your MSN's!

PS... I hate packing! currently I have a whole suitcase full of just shoes! i'm going to have to make some changes haha.

Can't wait to meet everyone! :D

13. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

I mean i put the cloth for traditions aside already cause i am not planning to wear them here in germany anymore... and with paperwork i mean my disney pack, the birth certificate, my visa stuff... all the things i am need to have over there and which i surely forget if i dont pack them now and check about 100 times LOL

14. sarahlouise

sarahlouise New Member

Hey im sarah and im from wales (UK), im arriving on the 13th of june as well. feel free to add me on msn if you are arriving the same day, my email is sarah808_@hotmail.co.uk
    see you al soon! x x

15. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

hey cool another uk person! how long did it take for you to get your flight details through? i have emailed disney and got nothing.. i rang them and got nothing. they took my phone number and said we will call you through the week. thats all fair and good but i have still to book a connecting flight from belfast to london.

16. tEresa

tEresa New Member

txs sabrina !! im having propblems with my outfits for traditions.- I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR.. haha like, formal clothing.. jaja i´ll haver to go shopping, but i hate blouses with slevees, and pants that make me look like a secretary.. anyways, its just 3 days !!

and btw.. I STILL HAVE NO FLIGHT !! im getting nervous about it, but hope tomorrow to find barbara or kathy (the girls who are making up the schedules at least for mexicans, don´t know if they are the same for all the arrivals!)

so.. does anyone know at what time they are arriving to the airport? i guess i´ll be there by 3:30 pm.. just guessing, if i ever get the plain i´m pretending to.. haha

17. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

i will arrive at 6.45 PM
    I got the last couple of pieces today. bougt a blouse and something that looks like a blouse just dont have no buttons LOL hard to explain what it is. it was hard to find something that I like, that fits and that i can wear maybe to another occasion. after trying on 72648592 blouses i ended up buying one of the 1st ones i tryed... trust me my brother was really stressed out about this shopping trip. if the second blouse is not okay for the traditions i will end up going to the outlet and buy something for lil money i guess but i wont go shopping for traditions again :D

18. tEresa

tEresa New Member

its sooo difficult for me, shopping for traditions hahaha.. all i got was a black blouse from calvin klein.. guess where? WAL-MART! haha its kind of nice, not to dull.. but THATS IT! i have nothing else to wear... this traditions its making me crazy!!

19. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

yeah... i have absolutely nothing for traditions either... i can't believe we only have 7 days to figure this out!

in terms of flights... shauna, sean and i are all getting into orlando at 1:03 pm

20. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

mmmh surely looks funny if you show up only in your black blouse :D ;)
    i thought about something black too but i rememberd the people i saw in 2001 walking around in magic kingdom in the suits and i have to adjust to the heat at first anyway and something black would kill me :eek: