June 14th Merch!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Everyone!
    i have had the best day ever today!
    I went shopping at ocean terminal then was in the cinema watching bridget jones and left my phone on accidentally on purpose! And Alexis rang around 4pm! I was offered merchandise job starting on June 14th! Alexis told me to call jason back when i had a pen to take down the details. She was so lovely - congratulating me! when i got home i called jason who was also really nice to me - i asked him if he'd made loads of calls and he said they'd just started making them today....
    Im soooooo excited!!!!!!!
    I haven't read the other threads yet - sorry to start a new thread!
    But i did notice from the topics that Michelle and Sara had got calls! congratulations you two - i knew you'd do it! See you in Florida!!!!
    Marie :)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Awww wow marie thats great! u leave one week before me!!

congrats, another person whos comin on my 21st 2 PI, if u want ;) haha

xxx

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Congratulations Marie!! you all must be going crazy with excitement!!

Ellen xxx

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats marie!!!

Its mad that we can post on these boards now!!!

Guess Ill be seeing you in June!!!!!!

Michelle xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i know michelle its weird isnt it?

yeah ellen its mad, but ull know the feelin come february ;) ull b on ur way 2 florida with us i know it!

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Awwww thankyou Ellen, Michelle and Sara!

its so cool we've progressed to these boards!

Sara i would love to come to your 21st! Thats so sweet of you! thats so great you get to have it at disney...

I can't stop smiling!!!! :)
    Hope you get to join us too ellen!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay marie its fine, my first legal drink in the US exciting, thank god its only goin 2 b 19 days after i arrive haha.

wow this is so surreal, im walkin around in a daze!

8. DisneyMichelle

Am so excited - this is all so unreal at the moment!

Looking forward to your 21st sara - i promise to buy you that first legal drink like i always said i will!!!!

Michelle xx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

awww Sara only 19 days to be on an alcohol drought - you will have to make up for it on your birthday! Did Jason/Alexis tell you if you're going to be stuck in wellness apartments or not?

its sooooo exciting i gotta stop smiling!!!!! Though i dont think its fully set in yet!
    We're going to Disney!!!! I'm so glad i wil get to meet all of you - youve all been so lovely and supportive through it all!

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

same goes 2 u marie, i seriously dont think i wudve coped through the last 4 weeks although i havent but its been good havin the support and knowin ppl in the same situation.

jason said i will probs b put in wellness and could possibly move me as my birthday passes, otherwise i can stay in same apartment if i wish only thing is cant bring alcohol into apartment, which im sure i could cope with, i dont care at the minute im in and it just doesnt seem real!

yey michelle as i told u on msn ur a lucky sod, gettin 2 spend 9 months with me, and what about matt & marie, they're even luckier almost spending an entire year with me woo its all fun

xxxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol!!!! yay its so cool we're all gonna get to spend at least nine months together!!!

Sara im sure you can always come to mine and michelles apts to drink if you end up in wellness!

12. DisneyMichelle

I so cant wait to work and party with you guys!!

Thank you all so much for helping these last few weeks be bearable!!! I so would have gone mad if it wasnt for everyone on here!!

Sara - you can def come and drink with us if you get stuck in wellness!!

Michelle xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aw michelle me either. dont worry ill b around ur apartment like that ;) i cant wait, we're gona have a blast!!

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay its gonna be one of the best yearsof our lives!!!

Like Michelle said thanks guys for being here for me! Saved me boring my friends lol! and its sooo cool to talk to people going through the same thing!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

its true though when we met in hammersmith michelle we got on so well and i honestly thought after i really could spend a year with u & dan cos felt we got on soooo well. and we understood the disney thing with each other which friends & relatives 2 an extent dont, people who r in the same position relate 2 the situation and go through the same emotions so this site has been a godsend!!

16. DisneyMichelle

Sara I completely agree - we did just seem to click when we met at the interviews!!

We're gonna have such a great time - its only gonna be nine months for us together as Illbe going home before all you guys :'( but will still be a blast!!!

My friends and family are already starting to plan their visits in the summer!!!

Michelle xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know but 9 amazin months we're gona have mate ;) somethin not many other people get the opportunity 2 spend in disney so we lucky, and ur even luckier spendin it with me haha :p

yeah my friends & family r as well, all my best mates from work, got 4 of them sayin they comin out 2gether, plus another 2 comin out 2gether, and then 3 of the lads, oh how fun that is, my ex, and 2 mates. make sure im not around that much that week haha. and yeah my parents r coming out in september i think aww its so exciting but scary. im glad u got in cos it doesnt seem as scary now, cos ull b there waitin 4 me ;)

xxxx

18. DisneyMichelle

I'll be there at the airport waiting for you!!!! :p

The week your ex is coming you should ask for extra shifts or something!!

I htink my parents are planning on coming donw in August i think but theyre not sure yet!! Friends all want to come too but am not sure theyll be able to afford it - they reckon they will though so who nows!!

Michelle xx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah my friends r all like we'll come im like ur uni students or workin @ towers u cant afford it and they say they'll find a way cos they'll miss me, almost all made me cry bless em haha. sarah is gona come *mate who came to interview with me* she sent me the nicest ecard earlier i cried in the uni library haha.

yeah when martin comes im gona go away for the week haha, no i wont cos ill wana c him. altho we've had a nice row this afternoon cos i called him 2 tell him didn't answer, then i txt him cos he didnt answer and told him, then no reply, he came online and went offline. so i 1471d my number called him and he answered and he told me his new girlfriend is threatened by me and hes not allowed 2 talk 2 me.... *anyway back to the convo in question...*

20. Marie

Marie Guest

hopefully by the time your ex arrives you will have a string of new male admirers! plus a sun tan so he really knows what hes missing!