June 19 2007 Arrivals.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Jorden, Mar 12, 2007.

1. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Hi there, so ONE DAY to go people, our last day in sunny old England!! hahaha. DisneyWorld here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Heyhey guys good news, I just called a person involved in the housing and they said I was in the commons and if anything something likfe 5 norigians would be put in Chatham so we'll pretty much all go right to the commons!

3. linsey

linsey New Member

fab! I didn't really want to have to move again later on!

leaving in just under 12 hours!! wheee!! :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

4. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Well, im sitting here at my computer looking out the window and it is pouring down, cant wait to sepnd a year in sunny Florida, less than 12 hours till I leave now!!

5. Wee Chris

Wee Chris New Member

Any one as nervous as me? Its really only hit me in the past few days and Ive got like excitment and nervousness all at the same time and its completely sapping me of energy lol

6. linsey

linsey New Member

aw. i was in town earlier for the last time and it was all sunny and it still is. pouring sun into my bedroom. really quite a pretty night to say goodbye to the country!

7. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, yep almost there now, im of to bed, early start at 4am. long day tomorrow, anyway cya all there, come onnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

my friends came to help me pack it became like a little farewell party it was nice, but now im soooooo tired i have to rest alot for tomorrow, im almost done with my things im gonna take

9. linsey

linsey New Member

aww. I'm staying up all night! it's midnight now and i'd have to get up at 2am to leave, as my dad is scheduling, for 2.45am. So I slept for a bit in the afternoon to try and make up for stuff....

next possible sleep will be on a plane, lol. this is likely my last post until arrival so see ya real soon on the flip side!

whee! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

10. Dave84

Dave84 New Member

i look forward to seeing all you fellow june the 19thians tomorrow safe journey to everyone ;D

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

hate to break it to you but welcome to rainy season! It will rain almost every afternoon and well it's raining right now!

12. RCP

RCP New Member

I miss even that rain! lol

I am sweeping on the rain! lol

RUBEN

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well folks I'm moved in... Commons apartment 1431. Everyone is asleep or not here except for me right now so I don't know my roomates yet, one is French (flag on wall) and one is Italian (message that was just left on the machine), otherwise who knows?

Where's everyone else at?

14. Jillian

Jillian New Member

Im here 1921 my roomates arent home yet, probually at work..

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah I'm just about done unpacking, I share with a french person and the other room has another french person and an italian!

16. Jillian

Jillian New Member

my roomate is from namibia and the rest of the girls are from china, japan, and two from france

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Cool a 6 persons not TOOO bad just watch out for fridge space ;)!

18. Jillian

Jillian New Member

i looked in the fridge and it is packed!!

19. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i was on the bus when it came into commons today at about 5.45 and saw about 5 new arrivals with their arrival packets ;D

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah that was my biggest gripe last year in my 6 person... so well good luck to ya!