June 19 2007 Arrivals.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Jorden, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Rikke

Rikke New Member

I arrived today and was placed alone in an appartment in chatham square :(

2. linsey

linsey New Member

hey guys (i'm one of the 5.45pm arrivals mgm, lol) I'm in 411 (ext 3411 if you want to call) and finally online. it's an 8 person apartment so it's a fight to get the cables for the net, plus one of the 4 is dodgy so we really only have 3 spaces!!!

3. Teresouna

Teresouna New Member

hey Linsey... stop complaining... you have the honor and privilege to have me in your apartment.. that's unique. ;D

4. linsey

linsey New Member

5. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Hey Linsey I picked you out in the crowd yesterday but didn't get the chance to talk to you... maybe I'll end up talking to you today before you read this lol.

Mrkuri (hope I spelled it right it's from memory) got moved in with another new person in a 1 bedroom!

6. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Hi there, well im in a 2 bed apartment, sharing with Nowegian and 2 fench, havent spoke with them much as we've been out at different times. Anyway the aprtment is big enough and pretty nice, so all is good.

7. linsey

linsey New Member

lol, we all recognised you after you got picked on at the meetings yesterday! so THAT'S jordan, lol. see you at 12.30 for the next round of meetings!

8. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

lol i know i was next to him, we have a pretty nice group, right now my appartment is soooo empty so its our second round of walmart, im soooo tired

9. linsey

linsey New Member

it's quite funny, we've all kind of stuck together since arriving too, which has been fun. but i guess at the moment it makes sense since we have all the meetings together. i haven't seen much of anyone else yet though. not that the company isn't fabulous as we are ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah it's been pretty good... sorry I haven't been around all that much with you guys but that'll change Sat night for sure!

Any specific parks you guys want to hit? I'm cool with whatever (since I've pretty much done it all lol)

I also thought it was kinda funny when he asked me if I've ridden MIssion Space before... I was thinking I only worked there and know exactially how it runs lol

11. linsey

linsey New Member

i think we're going to head to MK and do wishes. likely we'll get home first, dump stuff and change out of disney look then get the bus in!

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Ok just so you know you can't catch the A bus form the commons so it's Vista or Chatham if you're going direct to the MK.

13. Teresouna

Teresouna New Member

yeeey, my italian roomie is moving today to another apartment... so I'll have the room just for myself for a couple of days... she vas very organized and everything... I liked her... Im scared of who is going to be the new one... OMG... so scared hehehe.

I've loved being here, it is so incredible... time fliessssssssss

14. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

ok finally merchantainment finished!!! i got really stressed with the music of that darn game!! lol

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Oh I know! When I saw that game at first I thought it would be fun... I had trouble staying awake through it!

16. Jillian

Jillian New Member

i had trouble staying awake through our f + b today! I dont know if its cause my roomate was singing naked till 2 am last night or if its cause this place just makes you tired...

17. RCP

RCP New Member

Traditions! Traditions! The good thing is that you'll get paid for the training time! Next.. Discovery Day. Mine was canceled, I didn't have Discovery Day. On my DD the war began back in 2003! Mickey owes me a Discovery Day!

18. Linz

Linz New Member

Some June 12th people haven't had discovery day either. we were it would be put back into our schedules in 2 -3 weeks.

19. RCP

RCP New Member

Mine never was rescheduled! so sad!

RUBEN

20. linsey

linsey New Member

f+b had discovery day today, it's so fab too with the special stuff that happens for you, so if you missed it that's so sad :( Getting to ride spaceship earth is cool too. I love that ride, it never gets old!

We were also told some 'top secret' info about changes that are coming up too. :)