June 19th 2011 - September 2nd 2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by anjefferson, Dec 1, 2010.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I can't believe it yet either! So excited :D glad there seems to be quite a few of us flying from manchester :D I'm at uni in chester so its not too far away. Yay ;D x

2. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

lol i go to boring sunderland uni :( doing music third year :D so guess ur getting the train to manchester like me :D i dont really wanna drive there, it too far :( do u know if anybody else from nothumbira have got in? i just missed that interview so i went to shieffiled :( pitty i could of already met u lol u on the facebook group :D we have hoody designs that every HAS to get woooo its cool :) xx

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I'll probably be getting train to the air port yeah, is easier than driving I agree :) woop :D that was a long trip to your interview then really to say there was one closer but it's all good now :D x

4. Hiya i'm from near Sunderland and was wondering how you guys knew about these days at universities like Northumbria? I've been in touch with yummy jobs for ages before i applied and they never mentioned them
    xxxx

5. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

I didn't have like a uni day :( u c some unis on the uk have partnering unis in the us so they only went to certain unis so they never went to Sunderland :( I had to travel to Sheffield :) I found the programmes on disneys website :) I've knowen they did them for a while and waited for the application thing to open on the website to apply and when I went back to check they had closes :( so I found the yummy jobs number and they said it was closed too but if I can show i want it, he will put me thru :) so he gave me the phone interviw there and then and put me thru and then I had two days before the f2f to get my stuff ready went down and waited 3 weeks for te interview :) and I got it wooo June 19th :) did u gt in too :) x

6. Ahh right well i didn't have a clue they did it on Disney's site it just said apply through yummyjobs and i emailed them while i was stll at college but obviously i wasn't old enough and so i applied this year online and had a phone interview abut didn't get a f2f i was all abou business and customer service and apparently i should have been more about how much i love disney but i didn't want to be lke ahhhhhhh HIRE ME haha but i went to an open day for Universal and had a f2f interview for there which i think went well won't here until mid december though!
    I think everything happens for a reason and the only thing i love more than Disney is Harry Potter haha and so i've applied for wwohp and they need tons of English people so fingers crossed obviously Diney wasn't meant to be for me!
    I think doing phone interviews is stupid it's hard to get a feel for someone i felt much more confident in the f2f cause i could see the womens reactions and we had a chat and stuff where as the phone interview was really formal until she was like do you have any questions then it was much more relaxed and chatty! Plus the same women who deals with recruitment at Universal came over to interview every person f2f so at least it's not like oh well the person i had was different to someone else or something
    But the wait is killing me so jealous of you all hearing back! I want to go to Hogwarts! hahaha
    xxxx

7. JenBean

JenBean New Member

heya

I'm going on the 19th and doing attractions. Will be flying from Manchester or London.

xxx

8. Yasmin

Yasmin New Member

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yay Jenbean me too, hope to fly from manchester, so excited how's it going? :)

10. ferti

ferti New Member

i am italian and i'll be in quick service from the 19th of june....so excited :) if u want to add me on facebook i am federico de paoli :)

11. julienN

julienN New Member

I'm at a Quick Services position too !!
    so excited to be there ;)
    For all ICP 2011 , join the group on FB : " Walt Disney World Resort ICP 2011 "