June 20th FLIGHT

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by snow.white87, May 11, 2006.

1. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Since there's a HUGE mass of June 20th Canadians needing to head down I was thinking we'd try to all, or most, end up on the same flight.

Here's what I'm thinking. All of us meet up at Toronto Airport. From Vancouver there's a red eye I'm taking. Then take the flight from Toronto to Orlando that gets in at ariound 1pm, which is still a fairly decent time to arrive.
    Thoughts? Complaints? Agreements? Anyone?

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Sounds good, I'll need to start looking into that pretty quick!

3. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Yah guys, 39 days. I'll find some better flight information for you guys.

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Sweet sounds good! Off to watch Survivor! Be back later.

5. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Okay, my connection in Toronto is AC 906 departing Toronto airport at 10:25am.
    So, I guess all you gotsta do is get to Toronto before that time then depart Toronto on that same flight.
    Seats won't be much of an issue seeing as how we can always ask someone to switch and if there's enough of us crawling over people to talk to eachother, some might willingly want to switch.
    This is pretty weird considering I almost booked a flight this morning for a red eye from Seattle. Kookie.

6. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Hey Jorden your going June 20th? Thats awesome

I'm heading out of Charlottetown and connecting in Montreal and I arrive at noon in Orlando.Hopefully somebody else will get on my flight haha.

7. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah brodie I got into the new "6 month" program (but when you do the math, days wise it really only works out to 4 and a half months :().

I'm gonna start looking at flights, seems I can take a red eye to Toronto to make that flight.

8. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Same here and I think I get to Toronto at 7am. So, I guess I'll book it tonight and see you at the airport Jorden?
    Btw, I looked into flying out of Montreal because I want to visit a friend there, but it's $200 more than what I pay if I fly out of Toronto.

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I'll have to look into Montreal as well, I haven't really devoted any time to the flights just yet. I do know West Jet into Toronto is about 200 bucks cheaper than Air Canada (!!!), but I still need to look at the Montreal rates. Also I know Montreal's airport is less confusing than Torontos...

I'll keep everyoneposted here, with whatever I end up getting.

10. Kala

Kala New Member

hey guys! I leave Newfoundland 5:20am for Toronto and I have a three hour stopover/ I'm then on the flight that gets into Orlando around 1:00pm. I booked it a couple months ago so I'm not sure of the flight number but I'll double check.

11. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

If you're flying from Canada, WestJet is the only good option even if it costs a bit more - more comfortable seats, more legroom, and satellite tv in every seat! Plus theyre nicer than Air Canada

If youre going from the states, search for flights with www.sidestep.com it searches all the major websites for super cheap rates

12. Kala

Kala New Member

I get to Toronto from Newfoundland at 7:18am and I leave Toronto on Air Canada 906 at 10:25am... it arrives in Orlando 1:04pm.

13. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

AC 906 I believe was going to be my choice but it's seeming like West Jet is going to turn out to be that much cheaper.
    However, how much you spend on your flight to Orlando Disney gives you back for you flight home.

14. Momsy

Momsy New Member

This is Jei, not her mother but I'm bumping this thread...because...c'mon, I'm sure we all want to be on similar flights!

WestJet: $382 -arrives in Orlando 1:03pm (starts in Vancouver, goes to Calgary, Toronto then Orlando)
    Air Canada: $379 - arrives in Orlando 1pm aswell (Vancouver to Toronto to Orlando)
    Air Canada: $370 - arrives in Orlando around noon (Vancouver to Montreal to Orlando)

Alaska Airlines - $328 - Arrives in Orlando at 7am (from Seattle to Orlando, may only be a viable option for me)

That's what I've found. I think I want to do Montreal because its seeming to be cheaper and I think Brodie is on that flight as well.
    Keep in mind these prices are from VANCOUVER and might differ as people coming from various areas.

15. Kala

Kala New Member

When I booked mine awhile back there was a pretty good seat sale for the one from Toronto, so I booked that right away (forgetting that we get it back!). But I'll be on AC906, so if anyone else takes that flight let me know!

16. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I can't decide!!

If I take Montreal, Im on a flight with Brodie.
    If I take West Jet from Toronto I'm with Jorden but I have a nasty terminal change.
    If I take AC I'm with you, Kala.
    Lastly, if I take Alaska by myself, I dont have to do customs alone because my parents are driving me down to Seattle!
    Decisions, Decisions!

17. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Yaaah...so I'm thinking Montreal.

18. Kala

Kala New Member

all have pretty good stopovers, etc. if you decide in the end to take air canada from toronto let me know so we can meet up! either way we'll all get in around the same time and have the whole afternoon/evening there! can't wait to meet you all! 38 days!

19. Stacie

Stacie New Member

I'm flying out of Buffalo cause its only like $250

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I am now on Brodies Flight (I think...)!
    Leaves Calgary (YYC) Tue 20-Jun 2006 01:20
    Arrives Montreal (YUL) Tue 20-Jun 2006 07:19

Leaves Montreal (YUL) Tue 20-Jun 2006 09:05
    Arrives Orlando (MCO) Tue 20-Jun 2006 12:13

On Air Canada.