June 20th FLIGHT

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by snow.white87, May 11, 2006.

1. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I dunno I guess so... If I don't have it by the 12th I think I'm gonna call Eric and see whats up (and if he dosn't know I'm sure he'll know who to contact).

2. Kristine

Kristine New Member

That sounds like a decent date to have it by....I wonder why they wait so long to send them out?

3. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I dunno, maybe they don't wait long to send it, but eric tells us it'll be that late so we don't freak out about it and suddenly BOOM it's here

4. coffeehype

coffeehype New Member

I phoned my itinerary in today and the woman said that I don't need a red shirt for the seasonal work program, and that it was for another program... I'm going from June 20-November 11. Methinks there is a communication problem at that itinerary place...

5. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I have not yet called in my flight info but when I do I'll post what they say about the red shirt. Are you still coming home the 11th? did you not get the email about departing on the 10th?

6. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

How 'bout if I just hold up a red shirt .... they seem confused down there *laugh*

Maybe we do need to have the Visa authorized as we go in ... so like all of the stuff like our personal info is already on it ... otherwise I think it would take quite awhile to get through the airport. *shrugs* Who knows.

As for the pack, I can't imagine they plan for it to come so close to our leaving date ... but because we didn't have much notice it will end up that way.Again, who knows ... for now we wait ... but atleast we're all waiting ... if it were just me I'd be panicing.

7. coffeehype

coffeehype New Member

Whoops, I meant the 10th!

8. Kristine

Kristine New Member

It looks like we will just have to play it day by day and on the 20th hope everything goes as it should.....not that I think it wont. Its gonna be an adventure!!!!!!!!!!

9. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I figured you did but I was just checking :)

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah I'll just wear a T-Shirt anyway, if I don't need it oh well no biggie, but I was told to wear it so whatever lol

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Awww Jay! You didnt get the exciting fun with Daryl? Shucks!

The Intinerary place called me out of the blue the other day but I wasnt home, they said they'd call back so I'm just waiting... red shirt? perhaps?

I was really hoping to wear my Indiana Jones shirt that says

"Where there's a whip...there's a way..."

12. scarkat

scarkat New Member

Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself... :D

My name is Scarlet, I'm 23, I'm from Mexico and I will also arrive to Orlando on June 20th!!! I can hardly wait!!!

*Scarlet*

13. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Saweet Scarlet, more to add to our group.
    See you there.

14. Kala

Kala New Member

see you there!

ok so who is going to be in toronto for breakfast june 20th? let me know so we can meet and have breakfast!

15. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Kataja and I are taking the same flights and we'll be in Toronto for 6:30 -10:30 (ish)

I think all meeting in the international Terminal makes the most sense, cause who knows how long it will take us to get there. I'm the kind of person who likes to get to my gate asap so I know there's nothing time consuming in my way ... then I relax. And, I'm pretty sure the AC and Westjet flights go through the same Terminal (Pearson's website has confused me though).

Maybe anyone interested in breakfast should say so here and then we can swap flight numbers (via email or something ... some how posting them for all to see doesn't seem like the smartest idea, call me paranoid if you like :))

Eeee!!! So excited, for breakfast and Disney!!!

16. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Hi All
    I just got my hire pack like 10 min ago......Im soooo excited. The look book is really great and the cute luggage tags. The visa stuff however is confussing it just abunch of pages I guess its the visa or what I need to take with me to get it at the airport. It doesn't say what I have to do with it so I guess I don't need to send anything off and there is no place to sign it.....so I guess I just take it with me.
    Jordan or Mara or anyone else who is gonna have the same visa documents as me let me know what you think when you get yours.......Im a little confussed.

17. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

You got your pack today?!?
    Ack! I gotta go to the post office!!!!

18. Kristine

Kristine New Member

it comes right to your door they use a courier service......I was so excited when the door bell rang

19. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

That's going to be a problem then ... I never gave Eric my street address. I live in a small town ... we don't have a mailman so everything goes through the Post Office. When I asked him about it at the interviews in March he told me he would ask for my street address if he needed it.

Now I'm a little worried ... he never asked!

20. Kristine

Kristine New Member

then in that case it probably will go to the post office